3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade Stealth would replace my current 640M i5 500meatbytes piece of chicken...

I don't especially like Razer, but it's green. And I like green.

yay

Would love to win the new blade, would be very very useful for school work and gaming.

:D

Razer Blade would be awesome !!! i could play gaims while im traveling for work :P absolutely love razer stuff never actually seen the razer laptop in real life but if its as good as everything else they do then AMG :D 

and 3 mill subs ! Congrats ! 

I think I would go with the Blade 2016. Not only because of the RAM, but because gaming must be sick on that thing. I need to have it.

I would like to win the new Blade Laptop... It's quite hard to get it here in the Philippines and also too expensive ^_^

I love that New Razer Blade 14! The build quality is great it looks awesome and has great specs... But why I really want to win it is because Razer doesn't even sell their newest laptops in the Netherlands :( over here we're stuck with the old expensive one (out of stock even?). So it would be the only way to get it.

I like to have Razer Blade Becaus i like big screen to play games and watching Movies also i need laptop because my desktop is got very old. And now i don't want to upgrade it.

The Blade Stealth would be awesome. It'd be great to have as a work laptop, and something I can game on when I travel when I buy the Razer Core and an RX 480 or a GTX 1060.

I will use it for gaming and doing some officeworks.I like Blade and Blade Stealth because they are strong enough but still keep slim.And the most important thing is they have got RGB,everything is based on RGB..???

Congrats for hitting this milestone! 

Personally, I'd prefer the Razer Blade Stealth just because it's ultra portable and still a very capable laptop.

hmm well lets face its has got to be the Razor blade stealth. I mean come on its got "blade" and "stealth" in the name so must be cool and bad-ass....best part is it actually is haha. 

Id take the stealth over the "standard" blade due to portability, its still very powerful but the fact is easier to move around and well lighter is exactly would laptops should be. 

I would honestly use it for getting more into video editing...after getting hold of a go pro (yea i know i'm gonna be that person posting terrible "action" videos to youtube for a while...sorry) i feel like i should actually edit the videos...hence the stealth.. less powerful technically but the screen... plus just add the core i figure if you really want some more GPU horses. 

p.s congratulations on the hitting 3 million! 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

Really looking forward to a blade, although I use my desktop one heavily everyday.

I forgot to enter. Website was very much under stress xD but it'd have to be the standard blade unless the stealth also comes the the core. 

I would definitely choose the  Blade (non stealth). Perfect specs for me. One laptop to rule them all

Razer Blade Stealth

Do not really like tablets so much.. This would be nice to use :)

The new Razer Blade 14 is aweseome. I need a good CPU and GPU für productivity and gaming but my tower with an 4790k and RX480 runs too hot and is too big (that´s what she said :D)

Also my workplace needs to be protable. With the massive resolution of the Blade´s display I can work even if I am not at home.

The Core could be a good way to pair an portable laptop with a gaming card for home use.

I would choose the new Razer Blade for two reasons: 1. I have used Razer Blade Stealth before but I cannot play a game well without a Core(ps: Core was unavailable before, so I returned it back to the shop.) 2. I think Stealth is a good choice for office using, not a student like me. However,I like Razer's laptop for the design, light, screen, and even the black and matte material feel. More than that, the new Razer Blade has one Nvidia GTX 1060 graphic card(AWESOME!!!) inside. I hope I would be the lucky guy!

Razor blade stealth for sure! I went 3k and I never want to go back. :D

Amazing giveaway!

For me, maybe the blade 14 is better than stealth, as a gamer, definitely.

finger's crossed!! :) I really need a laptop and I love your channel.

I chose the NEW Razer Blade 14, because it has a desktop gtx1060, and it is really thin. Of course, it is for gamming, but coding with it is well.

Well I wanted to buy a gtx 1060 anyway. The Blade 14 definately. And congrats guys you are doing great