3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be my choice. It would be laptop for a Game Developer like me who often travel and game on the go. More subs to come LMG! Keep em coming!

Wow awesome you guys are doing this, i would love that new Razor Blade, no reason just want it. :D

I would love a Razer Blade since I need a new laptop for school and that one would be great.

The New Razor Blade 14 For sure!!! Going on deployment the start of next year(US Navy) and this will allow me to game it up(to keep my sanity) while trapped out to sea and will allow me to stay in contact with family during the port visits.  It would also replace my lesser spec gaming rig that i built myself(which your videos were essential for), so here's hoping for a good deployment.  Also huge fan so please keep up the great work guys, i look forward to the continued success of Linus Media Group.

Congrats on 3M views. I would personally like  NEW Razer Blade, looks much nicer and would be great for gaming outdoors. I have a desktop so I would love to have gaming laptop so i can game outdoors. I am excited~ select me plz and let me enjoy the glorious Blade.

to tell you the truth i would like' a razer blade stealth only to use to record my xbox 1 gameplay.

I'd have to go with the razor blade. Because then my laptop can be edgy just like me. 

I'd use the laptop for school and gaming cuz my current laptop is a peice of junk that barely runs 

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

I would love have the Razer Blade as, its insanely fast and has an amazing graphics chip that could help me edit my Youtube videos and play games on the go with more power as, power is crucial for a gaming Youtuber. I'm a traveler too and portability is key for me as I have to edit the gaming videos I made and upload them with speed and detail and I fell the Razer Blade could offer me all those things. Congratulations to the LinusTechTips team for reaching the milestone of 3 million subscribers and thank you for the giveaway, I'm sure it would help out many people like myself.

They say this Surface Book can game, it can't.  I'd love a Blade 14.

Of course the NEW Razer Blade 14 would be a really nice balance for Work, Travel and Gaming and Gaming and Gaming and Gaming and Gaming!

Tried to get a post on page 25ish, forum was completely borked.

The Razer Blade 14

I would love to be able to play games on the go, as the ONLY point I seem to have free time is when I don't have access to my desktop, as it was pushed aside for my home office. 

Gaming Rig - ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (stock), ND-D15 Chromax Black, MSI Gaming Gaming X Trio RTX 3070, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Gig (2 x 16G) DDR4 3600 (stock), Phanteks Eclipse P500A, 5x Noctua NF-P14 redux-1500, Seasonic FOCUS PX-850, Samsung 870 QVO 2TB (boot), 2x XPG SX8200 Pro 2 TB NVMe (game libraries), 2x Seagate BarraCuda ST8000DM004 8TB (storage), 2x Dell (27") S2721DGF, 2x Asus (24") VP249QGR, Windows 10 Pro, SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless, Vive Pro 2, Valve Index

NAS /Plex Server - Supermicro SC826TQ-R800LPB (2U), X8DTN+, 2x E5620 (Stock), 72GB DDR3 ECC, 2x Samsung 860 EVO (500GB) (OS & Backup), 6x WD40EFRX (4TB) in RaidZ2, 2x WD 10TB white label (Easy Store shucks), 2x Q Series HDTS225XZSTA (256GB) ZIL & L2ARC mirrored, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Other Servers -2x Supermicro CSE-813M ABC-03 (1U), X9SCL, i3-2120 (stock), 8 Gigs DDR3, 4x Patriot Burst 120GB SSD (Raid10 OS array), Mushkin MKNSSDHL250GB-D8 NVMe (game drive), Ubuntu 20.04 LTS - RAID 10 failed after a power outage... dang.

I would definitely take the blade,since I just bought a blade stealth lol.

I would love to have a razor blade because I need something stronger than the dinosaur I have from the ancient(2000s) times.

I would like the new razer blade stealth because my current laptop is from 2012.. ;_;

halp I just want to play overwatch...

Razer Blade 14 

Razer = 5 

Blade = 5

So 5 + 5 + 1 + 4 = 15.

Because RAZER = 5,

then

15 / 5 = 3!!!

3 Million Subscribers!!

Illuminati Confirmed! 

I would love to win razer blade 14 so I can experience all the amazing properties of GTX 1060 with a razer premiere product with the ability to edit FHD pictures of linus' face which are amazing for memes and inspiration

P.S. love your work guys and hope you the best xD

I'd love the new Razer Blade! My five-year-old gaming laptop is slowly but surely dying on me :/ (and it's still my primary PC)

I would love to have the Razer Blade!  I have accepted a new job that will have me on the road 9 months a year. I will have to get rid of my gaming tower so I could definitely use a gaming laptop for the road.

I would love to win the Blade, it's a great performer, my birthday is coming up and I want to game hardcore. Good luck to everybody else and I hope to win. 

YouTube: MLGmonkey (look channel description should have same Twitter)

Twitter: @NotAny1youKnow

On 4/9/2016 at 6:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I really want the Razer Blade 14 (the one with the 1060)

Because, i don't have a good notebook 

:(, mine it's like from 2010 and it's dual core with a 3 generation intel core, which sucks, because it's so old, and i can't even do some work done (office 365, photoshop and etc), so yeah. Also i need a good laptop for school, not a super huge horse in my bag, but a powerfull one where i can work and play sometimes at free time. It would be great if i get the blade 14, that will be a HUGE JUMP IN TERMS OF PERFORMANCE!!, so yeah, i really would like to win, considering, that my parents don't have the money, not because they don't want to buy it, they really love me, and i love them back, because they always help me to go through many dificulties (examns, problems,etc)... and for that, i'm a better person now :,).

So yeah, that's why i want to win, i don't want my parents to spend money anymore on me....they have spent so much money on me, they need to rest.

Btw, i'm a 14 years old boy, and a spanish speaker (sorry for my english, but i really do an effort in class, and i love english, it's my favourite language :)  ), and i want to study chemestry and developing, when i get to the university.

Thanks for reading

And GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE

For sure the new Razer blade with a desktop GPU moin, would be using that for gaming all day!

Can I please have the new blade stealth. It would be my first ever gaming computer.

Blade 14 would be a nice upgrade for my 14 year old laptop. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Id love that Razer Blade for that gaming performance, I would use it for gaming in my friends's houses, why not.

Awesome giveaway Linus, and btw love your vids!