3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the new Razer Blade - it would be perfect for me, because I travel a lot with my job, and that would be a lot easier to take with me edit music on it after an HP elitebook 8570p.

Firstly, сongratulations on 3kk subs, it awesome!

Secondly, I would definately want the new Razer Blade, it looks epic with specs to match.

Why I want it Razer Blade? Because everybody (and me of course) need some daily driver laptop for work, games and other activities.

Why not Razer Blade Stealth? Becouse it has smaller display and it comes without GTX 1060 :)

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Razer Blade 14 please!

College is here and I'm going to need some major power to run Auto Cad and such

Congrats on 3 Millo!

Hiiiiiiiii!

OMG amazing computers!!! Would love a shot at any of them, they're both awesome.. Thanks for the opportunity guys!!

I love these computers because they're super powerful and look DOPE.. If I win one of them I will use it for just about everything! Work, editing, etc...

Thanks again

Yousra

ChooseMe2.jpg

Dat Razer blade stealth. It's time for a new razor blade HUEHUE.

GG for the 3 millions subscribers !

I'd like the Razer Blade Stealth for the 4k and the cpu ! I don't want to do gaming with it, just work and travel in other countries :D

Congratulations to 3 million subs. LTT deserved it.
And a Razer Blade as a Gaming/Editing Laptop would be pretty cool ;)

I Would Like to have the razor blade 14 for my Multimedia College Degree.. I Need a powerfull but compact & light laptop, and ive been loking for the perfect laptop.. i never thought about the razor though until Ive watched you razor blade 14 '2015' actually.. that ive got curious.Iam not really sure about 'Razor' cause Razor is like a New Brand or New Product atleast for me i guess.. So After watching your video I would like to try it out and see if its good in person.And Iam really Looking forward for your Reviews of the products... Thanks Brother

I want to win the normal blade. I need a new computer because mine barely even works anymore, and it would be awsome to win.

Razor blade... that will be a good match for the color of my eyes

The new Razer Blade 14 looks great, but the Stealth would be nice too xD

I'd love the Razer Blade 14 for that amazing graphics built into such a compact environment. Plus it'd be a pretty dang good to have that replace a 12 year old laptop.

Blade Stealth - because It'd be great for design work! Although my current PC is great for gaming, portability and sleekness would be great for Graphic design and allow me to use it with my intuos on the go, rather than being stuck at a desk all day! Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys! And congrats on 3 mil!

The Razer Blade Stealth, reason being that I need a portable system to help with verification of my hardware designs (USB, Serial, Display, etc....) in our lab environment.

I'd love the Stealth. It would be the coolest thing ever to get as a wedding gift, especially from you guys!

I currently am without a laptop I realy want want to win this 

Razer Blade Laptop !  Thank you guys for offering this givaway I am a huge Linus Tech fan

I am registering my preference with the New Blade 14". My life recently went through flux and now I am very mobile and have been unable to game regularly anymore since My self-built Rig is not very portable. I have been looking around for a gaming laptop and the Razer Blade is the sweet spot of power and portability that I crave now. Pick me Plz!

plz