3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hey guys, just wanted to say congratulations on hitting 3 million! Still hard to believe how much you guys have grown since I began watching around 1 million. I would love to win the new razerblade 14! Being a broke college student, I havn't been able to enjoy gaming as much recently. With a cheaper laptop that stutters even in csgo! MIssing my desktop and would love the replacement! Thanks!

This is so sick. I would love to get that Razer Blade for some gaming, and for working on my editing projects. 1080p is good enough for me. lol

I would love to get the stealth especially since my current (imac) computer is so heavy and slow. I feel the stealth is a good option for those who want a light and productive laptop which is exactly what I need it for.

I have been creeping around the Forum for someone without potion I would take any laptop but you gave me. Did I mention I'm In desperate need of more horsepower for voice recognition?

I would really like the Razer Blade Stealth, it's almost half the weight of my current laptop :P

Heeey, I just want to say that the Razer Blade 14 could be perfect for me and to let my brother use the "i3-540 + GTX 650 (GPU from a friend)" PC that we already have. Our actual PC is terrible and i can't even game with that processor. I prefer the Razer Blade 14 because with the i7 combined with the 1060 and the (in my opinion) great 1080p display this laptop it's perfect for gaming on the go and to use it for school and stuff. Thank you so much for this giveaway (even if I not win it). Of course it's needless to say that if I win and I can't get the Blade 14 and I get the Stealth one, even so I will be equally grateful (but I prefer the Blade 14, like, a lot). Sorry if I have committed any grammar mistake (i'm from Spain) and thank LinusTechTips for the amazing content that you make, I watch your videos every day :D 

Byee.

I am so thankful for all that you guys do for the community. If I had to choose I would prefer the Razer Blade. I am a student and don't own a laptop currently. I went last year without one and got by but more and more professors are requiring or preferring laptops that I really need one. But, I currently can't afford to purchase one. Thanks again!

Dude if I could get that razer blade 14 it would be amazing. I need a new gaming machine, my desktop's 650 ti is crying and my 2012 toshiba laptop is holding itself together with nuts and bolts. Please RNGesus

I would like to have either, but it would be nice to have the Razer blade, because it would be nice to game on the go, and the blade stealth would require to core plus a graphics card and I can't afford all that xD

Razor blade 

I could use a new laptop to use for when I am stuck in the hospital 

I would love the Razer Blade 14, so that I could do some gaming on the go. Just having a computer on the go in general would be really rad, too!

if me, i would like to hav razer blade, coz that thing is beast performance in loli, err.. i mean, ultrabook size.. not bulky, colorful specs + multitouch screen, makes me want to game on the go anywhere i want alongside w/ my current razer orochi.. unlike my pitiful plain, bulky lenovo laptop now, juz sitting potato at home

Yup for sure, I definitely would love the Blade 14! I would use this device for gaming on the go and obviously it is the performance that made me choose it.

Razer blade stealth for sure. Work and game with portability and power. Life.

On ٥‏/٩‏/٢٠١٦ at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade, it'd be epic for my trip to UAE next year thank you guys . 

I would love to get the new Razer Blade. My Macbook Pro throttles when I try to play any type of Game on it. I would so like to show my Macbook how it's done!! 
Playing competitive Overwatch if you can't see whether or not the thing in the distance is a person or an object is kinda awkward. I have to set my quality so low that I sometimes shoot at a tree or a lamp. Or I think it's a tree or a lamp until I'm dead. I can choose between seeing what it's in the distance but not hitting it, because of low fps. Or I can guess whether or not there is something, at 40-50 fps. 
It would be awesome to be able to play the game and maybe even stream it. 

I Really Would like The blade, Cause my older laptop Had a Error and now wont even start, So I'm using a Very Old Desktop.. 

Gotta get that full Blade! Now I can show of in CompScie "but does your mac have chroma? I thought not. Can Your mac play Crisis? idk maybe but shut up PC master race" 

It's a long conversation for the middle of class but...chroma....

You have to pick one... oh god... I guess the Blade... they're both so great!

I wouldn't complain about winning the stealth, though :P

New Razer Blade 14. Since my wife and I had our son 2 months ago we are constantly on the go between day care work and home. Making it difficult to game or do much with a computer. Would be an awesome upgrade to the AMD system I built in 2012 and the mobility would allow me to game at work during lunch. Everyone needs their stress relief. ?

Currently a student!  New Razer Blade would make my life :)