3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 because I'm poor and It's made for poor people.

A

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

A new Razer Blade would be a great addition to my desk! A nice relaxing Witcher 3 gaming session after doing piles of homework would be awesome.

Definitely the stealth, it'd be a kickass replacement for my aging 2012 macbook air for programming and graphic design (and CAD + renders, too :D)

I would want the Razor Blade 14 for gaming and school.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will beandled before drawing.

Razor blade 1060!!!!

Hi LMG Crew 

currently i'm a student as well as an amateur photographer/photo editor so the blade stealth with its portability as well as the amazingly colour accurate 4k screen would be absolutely perfect for my use cases. currently using a dell xps 14 (2012 edition) that's nearing the end of its lifespan so the stealth would improve my situation immensely!    

If I could win the razor blade 14 that would be a massive improvement from my laptop that I bought 4 years ago for 300 dollars :P I do a lot of live sound design so that would be a great help!

I think the  NEW Razer Blade 14 would be awesome instead my school laptop with heaps of restrictions on it.

I would like to win the blade. I would use it for gaming because my pc is really bad.

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would want to win the Blade Stealth, solely for that juicy new KabyLake 7500u. Regardless if it only has Intel graphics. Just for that. Thats all folks, congrats LTT on 3 million!

i prefer the  NEW Razer Blade 14 b/c it is a solid competitor to the macbook pro (top model ofc.)

Yay ! I would really like the new Razer Blade Stealth, good for my work... i have to do a lot of data input while traveling and its aesthetics are beautifull and full of power so if i get bored i will play some games !

Good luck guys, been following you since almost 5 years or more now. 

Big hug for Linus for he's new kid.

Cheers from Argentina.

Razer Blade would be damn nice, finally an Replacement for my sucking Acer Laptop with just a gt 540m, its 8 years old now..

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I hope I win.I am giving my gaming computer to a friend because I don't have room for it this is the perfect size also If i win razor blade 

This laptop looks freaking amazing id love the stealth but any is good :D

I would appreciate getting the Blade 14, as it would help me in my studies this coming school year. I am working towards my degree in Computer Information Systems.It would also help me in my studies in game design.

I have been planning to join the community here at the forum for some time now but never got around to it. I guess this was enough incentive to finally join.

Thanks for doing this giveaway. I have enjoyed your videos for quite sometime now and look forward to your upcoming videos.

P.S. If you have to give the Blade 14 to someone else, I would be willing to settle for the Blade Stealth. :D

Wow already 3 million subs congrats LTT :D 

i would love the new Razer Blade thanks

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth to use when I start computer science this year!