3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razerblade stealth. I've always wanted a laptop, and if it's named stealth it is likely better 

I would prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14. The reason I want to win it is beacuse I think that with the new blade my gaming skills will improve. Better hardware than my PC and portabillity of that Razer gaming monster would greatly improve my gaming . I could play wherever I go and whenever I want to play. And altough it would serve the purpose mainly for gaming it would also serve the purpose for my daily operations including college related stuff. ALL IN ONE LAPTOP :) also I am a big fan of Razer but in my country the laptop is just to expensive and I dont have the budget to go and buy it myself. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone ! :D 

Well,this giveaway is pretty damn cool ! I would finally be able to use Chrome without struggling (And playing some games that I have in my steam library for years....)

Oh I forgot, yeah the 14' is good for my studies and my hobbies. Plz

No name for this picture.png

The new Razer Blade 14 would be awesome, would be great to get back into some gaming and winning this would be a great start.

Keep up the great shows, and well done on the 3 million+ subscribers!

I would love the blade stealth!  I am self employed so I could use it for work and then later make it a gaming machine!

I'd like the Razer Blade 14, for replacing my 23 inch Macintosh from the 2011.

I would really love the Razor Blade, i was thinking of getting a good gaming pc but i cant afford it. With my pc i can handle verylow-low graphics, but it would be cool to play with my friends with a pc that is the same level of theirs :D !

Oh .. It would be great to get the new razer blade 14 .

I've been trying for along time to get a new laptop for my gaming and graphic design .. It would be an amazing surprise for me to win this laptop.

I would love to get the blade because I travel around a lot and I haven't been able to get the money for a laptop that can handle some of the games that I love playing.

i would be happy with blade 14.  it would help get my wife off my computer and on her own so i can play on mine and she can play on her own.  i think that the all in one gaming package is much easier to use even if you dont have the highest picture quality.

thank you.

I'd prefer the razer blade, Mostly because a 1080p 14" screen paired with a 1060, in a thin and light laptop, sounds it would make convenient, portable gaming, at least in theory.

I would prefer the New Razer Blade 2016, simply because I need a powerhouse while constantly moving around in between my family's houses.

I would put my Razer Blade Stealth to good work preparing for the future.  With my senses honed to laser precision from hours of highly responsive FPS in shooters, Fighting Games, and Real-Time Simulators, I will be better prepared for the inevitable Pacific Rim wars and the subsequent Omnic Crisis.    

Would you like to know more?

I would like the Razer Blade. My dog's hair just shorted out my pc and I'm in dire need of a new gaming device. Plus it would be just in time for my birthday. #Sep21 

I would love the new blade 14, dont have any laptop atm, so studying is a bit weird.

Thx for chance :3

I would DEFIANTLY like the new Blade. I personally don't like laptops with a screen size smaller than 13". Part of that whole "Terrible eyesight" thing I have :)

-The iCE Angel Cometh 

Would love to have the blade stealth for that low-key gaming and for an everyday use as my current laptop is legit 5 years old and its a pain to carry around at school.

I would prefer the Razer Blade. Thats because it is complete with it being easy to transport, good for working and good for gaming. Overall its just a complete laptop. 

Thanks for doing this Linus Media Group. Keep up the work everybody, the vids are amazing. 

I would want to win the Blade for gaming on the go, as well as watching content on it. I prefer the Blade over the Blade Stealth because not much content is currently in 4K resolution and it is unnecessary for my needs.

I'd prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14, as the gaming capabilities would be more useful to me. I'd love to use this as a way of bringing my university house together for local gaming sessions. With this plugged into the tv in the living room we can all get together and have so local fun with like rocket league or towerfall etc.Plus on top of that it's small enough to be used as a general university laptop anyway which would be extremely convenient. Good luck every one! :)

I will be going on a deployment at the beginning of the year so the new Razer Blade 14 would be perfect mix of power and portability that will be needed!