3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would pick the  NEW Razer Blade 14 because I have a 14" Notebook at work and wouldn't want to go any smaller than that.

I'd love to get that blade stealth. It would be perfect for me as graphics student.

I would love to win the Blade 14 for school purposes, and then play some games when I can take a break lol!

I'd really like to win the new Razer Blade. I only have a 250 dollar laptop and I'm not able to earn any money, really want to win it. I would use it really for gaming and photoshop. Oh yeah, also need it for school, school is a pain..And everyone else has a laptop for my metalwork and TD class..

Damned I would love a Blade Stealth, would be great to replace my aging Dell laptop, especially now that I travel a lot!

Well...well...well
I would go with the NEW Razer Blade Stealth as I will give it to my wife who uses several programming languages and like to create photos and videos using several Adobe products...Why will I give it to my wife?? well she hates you (Linus specifically :D ) and your channels as she always accuses me of spending more and more time watching your videos on YouTube. It all started last year when I first found your channel and saw the video (ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide). It was my first extensive entry on PC water cooling, and since then every day I watch your channels, your new uploaded videos and the old ones, and whenever she hears your voice or the intro music she is like..."ha watching your other girlfriend again...:')..So maybe if she got something from you, she will start liking you a bit ;).

Anyway...keep it up guy and good luck in all your projects.

Best,

Nour

Would win to have Razer Blade, so I could have a really good laptop both for my engineering studies and playing the newest games out.

I would love to win the New Razer Blade. I am currently gaming on an old Dell laptop that is hanging on by a thread, and cannot afford a new computer due to college costs.

I'd like the Blade stealth. It would be used for shool, programming and video editing, etc.

Even if the chance of winning is pretty small: awesome giveaway Thanks Guys.

(-Obligatory giveaway post-)

I really can't decide which one I'd rather have...

Blade 14 is more powerful, Blade Stealth is more portable...

I'd really be happy with either one.

It's also pretty hard to say one thing it would be used for. My laptop is always with me.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

I'd love to have the Blade Stealth as I am starting sixth form on Wednesday and need a laptop for all my work, Thanks for all the videos and keep doing what you're doing. 

I would want to win the new Razer Blade, because my old laptop broke down when I went on a holiday this summer. I don't have the money for a new one nor do my parents want to buy a new laptop for me. And I would use it for gaming, school and when I go on trips or something like that. Good luck everyone!

The new razer blade

it might be nice to have a fast PC for education

I would definitely pick the Razerblade 14. It is a better all arounder laptop for me. I'd use it for work watching youtube(which i'm currently doing) to make time go by more quickly. Also didn't know Luke was in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. Just kidding lol. But my girlfriend and I was watching the movie last night and we kept repeating throughout the whole movie saying how similar Luke and Nyx looks. Proof in pics lol. Pls don't teleport and lightning me.

20160907_110004_zpsrjzcjery.JPG

20160907_112409_zpspzduzsoh.JPG

Congrats on 3 mill!!

I'd really like to win the new Razer Blade.

I would want the Blade because i need a device that i can stream Constant Photos of pie and so that i can Convert more Gmod servers to the religion of Pie!  

I would choose the Razer Blade. Would be able to get my work done on it with the decent battery life, and still plug it in and game on the go when I want to. Both aspects way better than the crappy hp pavilion g6 laptop I'm using now.

I'd have to go for the blade 14, amazing design and terrific specs.  I entered into this not because I need a new pc, but, a friend of mine has been wanting to upgrade his pc for a very long time and this would be the ideal gift. Thanks so much guys!

Edited by Field4e
Thought I should say why I was entering into the competition.

Congrats on 3M subs!

I would like to have a Blade. Both are awesome! But when I have to choose I would probably take the "New Blade".

It would be a huge improvement to my seven years old Notebook I use atm.

So please give me one. ;P