BEST GRAPHICS CARD FOR $200?

Hello, my current PC is this one right here, I didn't had enough budget for a GPU but I'm planning in buying one for around $200, so I was wondering which one would be the best option? Thanks.

Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Technically the stock RX 480, but really the lower-priced/similarly performing RX 470

Also that link doesn't show us anything.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

RX 480 4GB has MSRP of 199$. If you can get it at that, then this is the best 200$ card. if not, RX 470.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

7 minutes ago, KevinCuponk said:

A pretty bad PSU, stock cooler, no SSD and a H97 board for an overclockable chip, these are the changes I recommend after you get the GPU

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I know that, but I needed the PC fot school work as soon as possible without doing any research, for the uprades, specifically what parts would you recommend?

3 hours ago, KevinCuponk said:

I know that, but I needed the PC fot school work as soon as possible without doing any research, for the uprades, specifically what parts would you recommend?

Right now you have an unlocked CPU with a motherboard that doesn't support overclocking, I would suggest getting a locked CPU and with the savings get a better PSU and GPU ...

Something like this (don't be too hard people, did that in 2 minutes on my phone!)

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/GgsFgL

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !