I5 6600 mouse lag at 90-100% cpu use

okei so its done :

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan.  This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

unless audio & system is always pinned at 1% (usualy they fluctuate within 0,5%~ area) I'd say you did fix it.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.

17 hours ago, CrazyHKS said:

so im trying to find the event log but im not rlly sure where to find it it look different : https://gyazo.com/d87543d3acc3d1942d400be1bd19e00f

Click the arrow at the left like you did by application an service the on the left side you see the logs. Its the corrept place you looking.

On 2016. 08. 31. at 10:59 AM, CrazyHKS said:

well i think i fixed the csgo problem now its 84%   but then i have another problem i have 300Mb/s internet but i can only use 100Mb/s cuz it looks like the internet card is restricted and in the mobo settings it goes to 100 Mb/s max but it should support 1000

I dont know where you live, but where I do, this just mean that the ISP is limiting the bandwidth its providing so it can sell more subscriptions. Btw its totally legal because in the subscription contract it is stated that that the minimum bandwidth it has to provide is around 10% of the advertised one :dry:

If your ISP is reliable then you might have an old router. I dont think there is any setting to limit LAN bandwidth on a motherboard.

@Slaw0 no i dont have it limited the problem is the onboard internet card i think cuz on my previous pc i could get 300 Mb/s no problem but then i pluged in this one it just doesnt go over 100Mb/s  i even tested it again like 2 days ago same result  btw im from Slovenia its a small country near Itali xD

when i pluged in the cable  the internet wasnt even working so i had to download drivers from another pc and put it on a usb and then install in on this one 

• 4 months later...

Did you have a solution? I also have mouse lag, but i only when i move the mouse fast. It is a problem in cs go for me, when i want to flick or fastly turn around. The problem also occures in windows and other games as well. Rig: i5-6600, Gigabyte B150M, Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB, 8GB DDR3 1866 MHz

I recently discovered on my own system that MSI Afterburner & Rivatuner Statistics Server caused frametime spikes and FPS lag in some games/applications, only when moving the mouse though. I have literally no idea why or how and it works again after a new OS install, which was due anyway, but it did happen.

So if either of you use Afterburner, HWInfo or a similar program that also works, or can work, in connection with Rivatuner Statistics Server, consider fully uninstalling them and see if it makes a difference.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.

On 2017. 02. 01. at 5:19 PM, Nord said:

I recently discovered on my own system that MSI Afterburner & Rivatuner Statistics Server caused frametime spikes and FPS lag in some games/applications, only when moving the mouse though. I have literally no idea why or how and it works again after a new OS install, which was due anyway, but it did happen.

So if either of you use Afterburner, HWInfo or a similar program that also works, or can work, in connection with Rivatuner Statistics Server, consider fully uninstalling them and see if it makes a difference.

I use afterburner for monitoring and gpu fan speed controll, but i did not experience any lag. 

Also for the mouse issue, i mentioned that the cursor stucks on fast movement, thats because the optic sensor only can handle a maximum movement speed (like cm/sec), and over that its not gonna work. So thats it for me.