Gaming headphones

Wolfire

Hello everybody, like the title says, i would like to have a gaming headset,headphone whatever. im playing on ps4 and i would like either a bluetooth or wired headphone, i need a good mic, really tough wire if it is a wired headphone. I thought about the corsair void headset, so is it a good headset? I have a budget of around 100-120 cad, so what you suggest me

12 hours ago, Aytex said:

11 hours ago, Brace said:

Aytex is right hyperX cloud 2s all the way

Despite the fact that you have to plug it in before you turn on the PS4 to get the 7.1 virtual surround and can't use the physical mute/volume buttons on the USB-dongle?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

On 30 août 2016 at 0:30 PM, FmPhenom said:

sony pulse elite. works with pc also.

Yeah, but does it have an integrated microphone?

I don't know what will happen with Turtle Beaches X51 headphones if they stop producing them, but I have been sticking with them for years. Sure, they are wired... usable on PS4, XB1 and PC. I pounded at max bass for over a year then they started to "crackle" which was very insignificant. I later gifted the ones that crackled into a brand new set of X51's. I've had the same headset for years. If you want top-quality mic, get a Snowball or something because the mic is good, but not great. All my videos were recorded with the X51 because I though the Yeti Snowball sound would be slightly better, I just didn't want to VO every god damn video lol.

i know it's a little bit higher than your budget but it's worth it the astro a40 is the best imo

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:25 PM, Wolfire said:

Yeah, but does it have an integrated microphone?

Yes. and you cant see it.

I think you should really try to borrow a pair first before making a purchase. I got a pair of A40s and I didn't realize how hot it made my head feel and that it was actually quite heavy after wearing it on for a while. The sound quality is good and everything but it was just uncomfortable. So now I really prioritize comfort first over anything.