Minimal elegant MATX case.

Support

Top minimalistic MATX case? Looking at the bitfenix prodigy but slot of people are crying saying the new M is very hard to build in. I honestly don't give a fuck it's the best looking MATX case and I haven't been able to find one as minimal as it that will have a window. I'm trying to go aesthetic>other things.

Anyone?

3 minutes ago, Support said:

Top minimalistic MATX case? Looking at the bitfenix prodigy but slot of people are crying saying the new M is very hard to build in. I honestly don't give a fuck it's the best looking MATX case and I haven't been able to find one as minimal as it that will have a window. I'm trying to go aesthetic>other things.

Anyone?

The Kimerea Industries Cerberus was a great Kickstarter project that failed but they are still trying to get up. I hope it works. The MATX market is quite low right now, the only good options are like Air 240 and Evolv MATX. Thermaltake may have some nice MATX options.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

2 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

20160805_132756.jpgi'm currently using a Phantex Enthoo Evolv.

absolutely recommended!

Nice build. ?

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

47 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

20160805_132756.jpgi'm currently using a Phantex Enthoo Evolv.

absolutely recommended!

Very nice.. gonna look into this one.. 

I actually setup a new pc using the cougar qbx it is simple in design but has all you need for a nice price.  If i was Not so expensive the ncase is very nice too.

I'm using a CM N200 with a camo wrapped sticker around it currently....looks spiffy enough for me LOL.