Is my build ok?

nielpedro

i just got a new pc, please tell me if i'ts ok

Motherboard:gigabyte ga-z77mx-d3h

processor: Intel Core i5 3470 ivy bridge

Video card: Nvidia GTX 650

Ram: 4gb ram (kingston one but i don't know the details)

power supply: 500w (it came with the case)

i'm just middle class and this is my first PC build that's why i cant get a high-end one .

You won't need a Z77 board with a 3470. Z77 is for overclocking which that chip can't do.

650 is kind of bad. At least get a 7770 if you're going low budget.

Maybe get more than 4GB of memory. Or if you can only afford 4GB, make sure you get at least 2 sticks for dual channel. (much faster)

You'll have to throw away the PSU that came with the case. They are generally loud/bad quality. If the PSU goes, it can take other hardware with it.

It really seems like you are just looking through pre-configured systems. I highly suggest doing some research and find out exactly what you need. Yes that means you'll have to pick out everything. If you don't know what to search for, ask us!

What is your budget if you don't mind?

In addition to what Wats said, what will you be using the system for?

I agree with what the previous posters said, a 7770 will be much better than a 650. I'd recommend 8gb of RAM.

PSU's that come with cases are generally not very good so either look at a different case w/ out a PSU included or just buy another PSU and throw away the included one.

The GTX 650 is a slow card. For that price 7770 is bench marking very well right now in ther raedeon side . :) but okay build if thats all you can afford

''i'm just middle class'' lol that did make me giggle if you really were middle class you could get an expensive build the illusion of middle class in society today ahhh.

but yeah 7770 for reals i'd of probably got an amd 6300 and a 7850 think that works out havnt price checked

i'll get a new power supply, what do you guys suggest? as for the videocard, cant do anything about it :(

corsair's gs/cx series