Your best Customer Service experience?

Cor

So here I am ordering my new ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB Mini from Amazon. I don't live in the US so I had to pay shipping fees + tax, which is well over $80. I pay for expedited shipping which is 7-10 business days, but guess what. It gets delivered on the 19th of september. I contact customer support telling them my issue and the lovely lady in customer support gives me free priority shipping, and now I receive my item on aug 29-sept 6, which is amazing!!

What is your best customer support experience? :)

When I was working at Asda, I noticed an elderly woman who was kicking her basket around as it seemed it was too heavy for her to carry. So I approached her and asked if she needed any help carrying her basket, to which she responded very gratefully and said yes.

So I carried her basket and went with her through the rest of the store, also helping her to take items off the shelves as she also had some difficulty doing that.

After finishing, I walked with her to the check out and waited to place her items onto the conveyer belt for her, after which I wished her a good day and thanked her for shopping at my store.

/thread.

Linus is my fetish.

Amazon. Amazon a thousand times. No complaints, they always pull through and every inconvenience on your end comes from their own pockets which is so nice in this day and age. Pre-paid shipping, replacement products without even requiring proof of damage on very expensive items.

Origin. EA gets a ton of hate but I would fully switch from steam to them in the blink of an eye if they had every game. I have had support agents attempt to solve my problem for hours once. They once told me there was a problem that couldn't be solved on the weekends but the agent got her manager to give permission to complete the action on the spot. Gave me access to old games when I told them I had old cd keys lying around, just asked if they would work. With no prove even asked for they just added the games to my library. Heard a story of someone asking for a few extra trial hours for BF4 until his next paycheck when he would pay for it fully, they game him like 7000 trial hours added.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

When I contacted Nintendo support about Nintendo club and how it was not accesible (when it would stop) and he told me it would close out a day later, before Nintendo officially made that announcement.

Or when I contacted DeviantArt support about how my birthday was wrong on my account and the person fixed the issue very quickly.

Other than that, I never had to contact customer support of anything

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I've had the best customer service of all: never needing to contact customer service.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?