Moving to Micro ATX

Hi all!

So I have had my current PC for years now and I have made some upgrades along the way. The problem is I have been using an ATX case which is extremely bulky in the room that it is currently in and to get around this problem I would like to move to a micro ATX case. Originally I wanted to go all out and go mini ITX but as I did a bit of research I didn't easily find a mini ITX motherboard to take my CPU as well as potentially hold two 3.5" HDD. 

The parts that I currently own and want to move into the new case are as follows...

• AMD FX-4100 CPU
  • MSI R9 290 GPU
  • 600W PSU
  • 120GB SSD

Since my current motherboard is an ATX motherboard I will not be able to include it in the switch to the micro ATX case. My budget for the motherboard and case together is around £100 but I am willing to be a little flexible with the budget if it means I can get much better value.

I was looking at the Thermaltake Versa H15 case for this switch. The main reasons I am looking at this case in particular is because it is cheap but it also has a window.

The next challenge is the motherboard that I will need to switch to to which can accommodate my current CPU and also fit into the case. This is the part I'm currently struggling with. Unfortunately it has been a while since I have really looked at motherboards and I'm honestly a little lost. I know my FX CPU is AM3+ socket but I have no idea what micro ATX motherboards can support that. It would also be great if the motherboard had SATA 3 instead of SATA 2.

Additionally I am thinking I may pick up the Corsair H80i V2 to cool my CPU instead of the bulky Arctic Freezer 13 that is currently in my PC. It would also be great if I could fit my two 3.5" HDD which hold the bulk of my media etc.

If anyone would have any good ideas of what motherboard I could pick up that would be really helpful and greatly appreciated. I would also appreciate comments on future upgrades I could make. 

Thanks very much!!

Ooops forgot I had 8GB of DDR3 Corsair Vengeance RAM (NOT Low Profile)

This is probably one of the few choices you can take:

Do keep in mind that it isn't designed for overclocking or high end FX CPUs.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Thanks for the quick reply! 

That looks very promising. If I were to do any form of overclocking it would be very slight so I don't think that would be an issue.

Is there any of advice you can think of that may be helpful?