Why building the best computer to date sucks... in my opinion... sort of.

14 minutes ago, Bhav said:

See now theres one major advantage to homosexuality. 

Why would that prohibit one from having children?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Just now, Nuluvius said:

Well it would prohibit accidental mistakes from being conceived.

Linus is my fetish.

On 8/22/2016 at 4:26 AM, ShadowCaptain said:

1) Hardware doesnt change that fast

2) you can sell existing parts to make upgrading cheaper

3) You could build the fastest PC now, it will still keep up for a couple years

True but if you can't really afford it, just get something that'll be good for now and a few years down the road.

Like I think an i5 6600K and RX 480 will be good for a few years. I would probably upgrade the GPU first though, unless things do start going more in favor of like an i7 6700K.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Max everything in 1440p is all that matters to me. I realy enjoy my PC even it isnt the fastes in the world.. ?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

"There is no job ever that can pay for house, car, etc. and an ever upgrading PC."

and that, comrades, is where I stopped reading.

- snip-

Just now, MrDynamicMan said:

"There is no job ever that can pay for house, car, etc. and an ever upgrading PC."

and that, comrades, is where I stopped reading.

Indeed, that statement is incorrect and moreover it's highly subjective.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

14 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Cant have your own biological kids with your man/woman if youre both the same gender. Ofc theres adoption too but it was just a joke.

- snip-

Cant have your own biological kids with your man/woman if youre both the same gender. Ofc theres adoption too but it was just a joke.

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to make that kind of sophomoric comment.

On 22/08/2016 at 10:19 AM, Official Potato Buissness said:

Two. There is no job on earth that I know of that can pay enough money, for life essentials, gifts or payments for holidays or other things, AND for an ever upgrading PC.

Lawyer. Judge. Doctor. Politician. Stockbroker. Executive. Pilot. Software engineer (thx Nuluvius). That's just a few.

I get what message you're trying to convey, but half of this is flawed and a bit of it is straight-up incoherent.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

3 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Lawyer. Judge. Doctor. Politician. Stockbroker. Executive. Pilot. That's just a few.

I get what message you're trying to convey, but half of this is flawed and a bit of it is straight-up incoherent.

You forgot Software Engineer!

1 minute ago, Nuluvius said:

You forgot Software Engineer!

Added, thx :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

40 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to make that kind of sophomoric comment.

I dont even see why you needed to make your comment in the first place tbh.

If people choose to adopt, then they are usually financially secure before choosing to do so.

When people get pregnant, there is zero correlation to finances, or planned pregnancy. Obviously 'having children' is vastly more controllable via adoption for same sex couples, than it is for straight couples if their contraceptives fail, or they just arent using any and producing offspring before being able to afford to raise them.

Linus is my fetish.

11 minutes ago, Bhav said:

I dont even see why you needed to make your comment in the first place tbh.

I wondered if you thought that this was a prohibiting factor to the decision:

16 hours ago, Bhav said:

See now theres one major advantage to homosexuality. 

1 hour ago, Nuluvius said:

Well you posed the question in the first place, and it was pretty safe to assume you were baiting, virtue signalling, or completely devoid of a sense of humor. Seems like you were doing all of the above.

- snip-

Well you posed the question in the first place, and it was pretty safe to assume you were baiting, virtue signalling, or completely devoid of a sense of humor. Seems like you were doing all of the above.

I was curious. I shall choose to ignore your obnoxious noises for the time being.

3 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

I was curious. I shall choose to ignore your obnoxious noises for the time being.

Youre just actively proving my point. I have not acted aggressively towards at all in any form but answer your question and then you use that to try and belittle my response in an attempt to present me as imature, all while being ironically childish yourself. Double-plus good, comrade. 

- snip-

2 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I have not acted aggressively towards at all in any form

11 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

it was pretty safe to assume you were baiting, virtue signalling, or completely devoid of a sense of humor. Seems like you were doing all of the above.

Indeed?

3 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Youre just actively proving my point.

5 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

you use that to try and belittle my response in an attempt to present me as imature, all while being ironically childish yourself. Double-plus good, comrade. 

By causing you apparent frustration at ignoring your attempts to degenerating/derail this into a childish pissing contest? I think not.

1 hour ago, Nuluvius said:

Indeed?

By causing you apparent frustration at ignoring your attempts to degenerating/derail this into a childish pissing contest? I think not.

My first reply was a polite explenation on the assumption that you did not understand, and your first response was extremely patronising. I responded in kind. Youve basically created this entire argument to inflate your ego, and I couldnt really be bothered to assist you in that venture. You repeatedly accuse me of being childish while I am trying to defend myself from your insults and make a big point to virtue signal in abjection to an ultimately harmless and well intended joke.

I will not reply to you further because I dont want to lock this thread on the grounds of a pointess argument.

- snip-

10 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I will not reply to you further because I dont want to lock this thread on the grounds of a pointess argument.

All of your other trolling prattle set aside, yet again, I'm glad to hear that as it's the first mature thing that you have said in here so far.