Painting a EVGA GTX 750Ti?

I know that linus made a video on how to paint a reference card but how about the cooler on the evga gtx 750ti? Anyone know how to safely disassemble & color it?

41bb705TzbL.jpg

I would think that you could plasti dip or do whatever you want to the plastic shroud so long as the fan could be removed from it entirely.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

3 minutes ago, ItsLukenotLucas said:

I know that linus made a video on how to paint a reference card but how about the cooler on the evga gtx 750ti? Anyone know how to safely disassemble & color it?

41bb705TzbL.jpg

There are probably some screws on the underside of the PCB. See if you can find some pictures.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Probably the only time this video will ever be useful:

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Unscrew the block from the PCB via the screws on the back of the card if you'd like or find the tension clips and pull them away lightly (usually around four).

I would head down to Autozone or a hardware store and get vinyl paint of your choice [and clear coat and/or polish for the finish].

Preparation of the plastic should be with alcohol and a microfiber cloth until the alcohol doesn't leave streaks. If you want to add paint to the fan use a brush and be very light and consistent.

After that, find a cardboard box and a small block. Lay the plastic on the small block to raise it above the cardboard and spray paint starting about 3 inches away and stop spraying 3 inches away. Do about four to five coats waiting about 10 minutes between each coat. After finishing the top, decide on if you want the bottom done. If not, apply a clear coat on the vinyl paint and use car wax or protectant to give a polish to the paint if you want it.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers