Windows is stuck HELP

Hey so I went ahead and turned my pc off this morning since I haven't powered it off in about 2 days. I thought 'why not'. Well I go to turn it on today and its not loading. It's stuck at the blue screen with a loading icon in the middle. I've booted into safe mode but the os was a thing very wierd. I also did a system refresh/reset. Also tried sfc /scannow and got the message that a Windows repair service was already scheduled and to restart my pc. I've run out of ideas. I have a lot of important stuff on this pc and its going to suck if I have to pull it all off another way or possibly even loose it. 

Kingston sdd 240gb boot drive

WD blue 1tb hdd for misc

I5 3570 4.2ghz oc

Asrock z75 pro 3

2x4gb ballistix sport

Gtx 970 windforce

1471651550986752698585.jpg

So just wipe out everything and install? I tried reinstalling windows with all of my programs and it did nothing. I've read places this has something to do with windows update failing

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

Try to do another clean install of windows

. Maybe have heard this in a WAN show too lol

Just now, TheMediumNinja said:

So just wipe out everything and install? I tried reinstalling windows with all of my programs and it did nothing. I've read places this has something to do with windows update failing

. Maybe have heard this in a WAN show too lol

Just wipe everything and clean install

If you really want to keep the files you have on your computer that you want to keep (I would), explore other options before you just wipe the whole system.  Personally because I am stubborn and have a lot of time and patience on my hands (most of the time), I would just find my semi-outrageously large flash drive or even my external hard drive I haven't used in forever and just put everything I want on that before I was to wipe it.  There are other things you can try but unfortunately I got to go.  Sorry to leave you with only this little bit of advice instead of something more helpful.  Good luck.

2 hours ago, DarthJake said:

If you really want to keep the files you have on your computer that you want to keep (I would), explore other options before you just wipe the whole system.  Personally because I am stubborn and have a lot of time and patience on my hands (most of the time), I would just find my semi-outrageously large flash drive or even my external hard drive I haven't used in forever and just put everything I want on that before I was to wipe it.  There are other things you can try but unfortunately I got to go.  Sorry to leave you with only this little bit of advice instead of something more helpful.  Good luck.

Lol that's what I was thinking. Wiping is my last resort option. Thank you for your advice I appreciate it. 

I tried the sfc /scannow command again and it worked!

6 hours ago, DarthJake said:

7 hours ago, keNNySOC said:

Just wipe everything and clean install