Will this PSU fit in this case?

Gravemind

sure why not? the ''standard'' psu is ATX formformat

Main PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | RAM:Corsair LPX 3200 mhz (16Gb) 

Mobo:ASUS Strix B550-F Wifi | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z

Case: Sharkoon Nightshark RGB| Storage: 500 GB 970 EVO Plus 1 TB WD blue 500 GB Samsung HDD

Monitor: iiyama G-Master G2470HSU-B1 165Hz

Powersupply: Be Quiet straight Power 10 500 watt

Main Laptop

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H | RAM: Team group 16 GB 2666 mhz

GPU: RTX 2060 (MXM swappable)

Monitor: 1080p 120Hz

Storage: 2x 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (no raid)

Second Laptop

CPU: Intel Core I5 1235u,  RAM: Samsung 8 GB 3200 mhz

GPU: IrisXe 80 eu

Storage: 512 GB WD Digital SN530 NVMe

Phone:

Xiaomi MI 11

Work Phone:

Galaxy A50

Just now, Arjan W said:

Just checking, because nowhere really says what's "standard", you're just sorta expected to know that. Thanks though.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

ye it will fit that psu is standard size its not till like 800w and above they start to get longer but even with a longer one should still fit

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

Just now, Biggerboot said:

It will.  I managed a Supernova PSU in that case (barely), which was 6.5" long, opposed to 5.9" like that Corsair.

Oh, you have the exact same case?

4 minutes ago, Arjan W said:

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Yes it will since its a standard sized PSU case,and that PSU is standard sized (standard meaning ATX)

Even though the ATX standard is pretty reliable, some smaller cases like this Apevia do have limits.  Any longer than the PSU I had wouldn't have worked because the cables came really close to the hard drive cage.

3 minutes ago, Biggerboot said:

Even though the ATX standard is pretty reliable, some smaller cases like this Apevia do have limits.  Any longer than the PSU I had wouldn't have worked because the cables came really close to the hard drive cage.

Your worst nightmare

3.jpg

1 minute ago, Biggerboot said:

That's A-mazing. Is there anything about the case I should be aware of? Like any major pros/cons they don't tell you about? Are the tinted windows on both sides?

I've done a lot of research and it seems the perfect case for me to keep on top of my desk, with enough room for a bit of water cooling in the future or a 2nd GPU. The flip-top design also made it a strong contender for me.

4 minutes ago, Biggerboot said:

I just about managed to get an AX860 + wires in my case, Evolv ITX

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Yes, and I commend you for choosing a good PSU :) 

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

46 minutes ago, Gravemind said:

That's A-mazing. Is there anything about the case I should be aware of? Like any major pros/cons they don't tell you about? Are the tinted windows on both sides?

I've done a lot of research and it seems the perfect case for me to keep on top of my desk, with enough room for a bit of water cooling in the future or a 2nd GPU. The flip-top design also made it a strong contender for me.

Yeah, the windows are on both sides.  I liked it for being unique.  It's cool if you're into flashy cases and like to show off everything (even the PSU).  It's one of the cheapest flat tray cases I've come across as well, and easy to open up as you mentioned.  Also manages to still have a 5.25 bay for something kinda on the compact side (it's a little bigger than you'd expect though).

Cons?  Eh, cable management, but you can see what I basically had to do in my pcpp build.  

Multi gpu and liquid cooling would be a challenge in this case, and I don't think I'd recommend it.  There's no 240mm for a longer rad, and not really a whole lot of room for it either.  Airflow's good though, and it does well with the cheap crappy fans/stock cooler I have in it.

Basically, not bad if you're on a budget and would like a flashy smallish case.

Side note:  If you want something like that but with liquid cooling support, the thermaltake core may be up your ally.  You're just missing the other window and 5.25 bay.  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133274&cm_re=thermaltake_cube-_-11-133-274-_-Product

@Biggerboot

Thanks, man. It's not common running across somebody who has the same case once you get away from the major name brands.

Just now, Gravemind said:

@Biggerboot

Thanks, man. It's not common running across somebody who has the same case once you get away from the major name brands.

Np.  These brands are more common than you'd think, but not on LTT, where everyone typically is going to tell you to spend more on something better.  Somebody is probably shunning me right now for owning an apevia case. :P