8th Graders can be stupid.

ThatSweetGamer

Slap the little tw*t...

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Shelby GT 500 is my favorite car, looks really badass.

Shelby makes some great car mods and makes the Mustang a lot more desirable, even though in my eyes (EXCLUDING the Pontiac Firebird) the Dodge SRT Challenger is the best muscle car. 

Wasn't the GT40 designed and built in the UK and only the later models built in America?

I have no clue but even so. A lot of cars are designed in the UK, just because Bentley and Lamborghini is owned by VW doesn't make them German cars

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Tell him to beat you with logic.

Ask him what parts are in there.

He will be quiet.

Performance matter, not the specs. Look how fine GTA V runs on PS3 even with bare 256 mb main memory and same amount vram that can be put together. But when it comes to Windows PCs no matter how good is your hardware there always be slow messy drivers and poorly coded, unoptimized and unneccessary windows programs running in the background, you might disable some but the main system runs under utterly useless architecture thanks to the unmatched efforts microsoft developers who sells Windows 8 for 10k and GTA V which took rather hard work to run perfectly on 7 year old hardware sells only for 3k in my country.

GTA V runs like shit on the current consoles. What are you talking about?

I was in 8th grade last year and the IT TEACHER came to ME for help. I literally had to stand in front of him TEACHING him things that would be considered basics for us. That took HOURS

I am glad I am on a study now on which most teachers have experience with PC's... some of them were the earliest ones to work with Photoshop of the whole country... so they know a thing or two about them.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

GTA V runs like shit on the current consoles. What are you talking about?

Personally I hate how GTA5 looks when you take a closer look, sure it looks pretty fine for a console that old, but knowing what a PC can make of it if it is ported properly... I am certainly looking forward to that.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Leave them be. So what if they think they are right, you don't have to act all high and mighty about it. Just tell them your opinion and move on

I suppose this little runt would also be in denial if you tell them Alienware is a Dell in a nice case.

Well. Only 2 short years ago I didn't know a heck of a lot about computers, as in, after I saw that I could build a much better computer for cheaper than places like alienware, I was asking questions on yahoo answers about compatibility of parts. When I was trying to put a 2600K I'm a 2011 socket board

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Well. Only 2 short years ago I didn't know a heck of a lot about computers, as in, after I saw that I could build a much better computer for cheaper than places like alienware, I was asking questions on yahoo answers about compatibility of parts. When I was trying to put a 2600K I'm a 2011 socket board

There is a difference between being dumb and choosing to be dumb. Like yourself, there was a point in time I didn't know hardly anything about computers. What makes us different is that we were willing to learn instead of spew garbage like it's the truth. ;)

I hope this wasn't the highlight of your day?

Honor First!

Leave them be. So what if they think they are right, you don't have to act all high and mighty about it. Just tell them your opinion and move on

Living in denial of true facts is just not acceptable, Misguidance is not opinion. it's just uneducated.

Living in denial of true facts is just not acceptable, Misguidance is not opinion. it's just uneducated.

Yeah....I have better things to do than argue with 8th graders

Yeah....I have better things to do than argue with 8th graders

Hold! Stop!

As you know, people are more susceptible to information when they are younger.

Teaching them better at a younger age helps a LOT.

Hold! Stop!

As you know, people are more susceptible on information when they are younger.

Teaching them better at a younger age helps a LOT.

I'm not around young people too much, I work two jobs hahaha one of which is at a medical clinic and the other is a maintenance and repair job where I don't deal with people. I make up for not teaching younglings by keeping adults healthy and keeping things from catching fire lol

I'm not around young people too much, I work two jobs hahaha one of which is at a medical clinic and the other is a maintenance and repair job where I don't deal with people. I make up for not teaching younglings by keeping adults healthy and keeping things from catching fire lol

Well, guess that's our difference, I am studying to become a teacher. :x

Well, guess that's our difference, I am studying to become a teacher. :x

Ah you teach em young and I keep them from dying when they ravage their bodies with alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs.

Good thing I'm a 7th grader.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Surprisingly no one in my school is like that in fact there are many people that have custom gaming computers, well I guess that what happens when your school teaches how computers work.

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Ah you teach em young and I keep them from dying when they ravage their bodies with alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs.

Yes, I do human builds, you do human repair and maintenance. :D

To be fully honest:

Alienware=Overpriced piece of stinky poop.

well that is a rude way to refer to dell but i cant disagree lol