Liquid or Low Profile?

So I am planning a build and am having a hard time committing to liquid cooling my CPU because I am worried of potential disaster.  Therefore I am exploring air cooling options but I am tired of having a tower cooler because they just don't look very good and will take up too much space since I want to do a mini ITX build.  So I have two options of coolers and I want some opinions or experiences people might have had with each.

Liquid:  http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/8t82VY (H100i v2)

Air: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RLPTJV (Cryorig C1)

I personally think the C1 will look better because it will cover up a lot of the red on the mobo depending on orientation because I am obviously going for a white and black build with maybe rainbow LEDs if I get the Hue+ and I think the C1 will fit that perfectly.  But one downside might be cooling performance compared to a normal tower cooler.

Any opinions, advice or personal experience with one or both of these coolers would be amazing! Thank you!

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

liquid 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 hours ago, themctipers said:

liquid 

depends, what r u using pc for?

MF UH BEANS

1 minute ago, aries757 said:

depends, what r u using pc for?

Gaming and 3D modelling for now. Possibly going to overclock a while down the road like 6 months or a year from now.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

12 hours ago, Gamessys said:

Gaming and 3D modelling for now. Possibly going to overclock a while down the road like 6 months or a year from now.

u should be fine with that air cooler, but tbh , just spend the extra 30/40 bucks for liquid cooling, wayyy worth it, u be able to overclock when ever u want, no need to upgrade with that corsair liquid cooler, :) and 3d modeling, you will need something to keep that cpu cool, good luck with ur build 

MF UH BEANS

Just now, aries757 said:

u should be fine with that air cooler, but tbh , just spend the extra 30/40 bucks for liquid cooling, wayyy worth it, u be able to overclock when ever u want, no need to upgrade with that corsair liquid cooler, :) and 3d modeling, you will need something to keep that cpu cool, good luck with ur build 

Thanks for the advice!