looking for new Headphones in Australia need some help

TicTac
Go to solution Solved by mr moose,

ebays fine as long as its in Australia and as far as bass goes not really not much of a bass head 

cool cool, get yourself down to JBHIFI and listen to the Sennheiser HD439's  They are $89.

It says bass in the description but ignore that, that is just JB being stupid, they aren't overly bassy.

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/portable/mp3-players/head-phones/sennheiser/mid-level-over-ear-bass-headphones-sku-83465/

EDIT: according to Sennheiser they have a neodymium magnet for better bass, blah, blah, more than the 280 pro less than the m50.

So i broke my 5 year old g35's :( http://instagram.com/p/fUncA5HiwG/   and i was looking for a new pair of head phones i don't need ones with a mic as i have a blue yeti and im looking for something that sounds good for under 100$ i mostly game don't listen to much music also must be something i can acquire in Australia thx :P any suggestions will be appreciated 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Some pair of razer kraken pros, they sound pretty good for the price, if you want to be a cheap ass get the non mic one

$$金Trill金$$

I figured i might as well summon this guy. He seems to know what he is doing about audio. @MayflowerElectronics

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

@mr moose we need your 'Straya advice!

Strewth, righto blokes, step aside lets have a ganda:

So i broke my 5 year old g35's :( http://instagram.com/p/fUncA5HiwG/   and i was looking for a new pair of head phones i don't need ones with a mic as i have a blue yeti and im looking for something that sounds good for under 100$ i mostly game don't listen to much music also must be something i can acquire in Australia thx :P any suggestions will be appreciated 

Yep, she's knackered mate, dead as a dodo, definitely shit the nest.

Is good earth shattering bass important to you?

EDIT: are you happy to buy of ebay or would you rather a shop?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Strewth, righto blokes, step aside lets have a ganda:

Yep, she's knackered mate, dead as a dodo, definitely shit the nest.

Is good earth shattering bass important to you?

EDIT: are you happy to buy of ebay or would you rather a shop?

ebays fine as long as its in Australia and as far as bass goes not really not much of a bass head 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

cool cool, get yourself down to JBHIFI and listen to the Sennheiser HD439's  They are $89.

It says bass in the description but ignore that, that is just JB being stupid, they aren't overly bassy.

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/portable/mp3-players/head-phones/sennheiser/mid-level-over-ear-bass-headphones-sku-83465/

EDIT: according to Sennheiser they have a neodymium magnet for better bass, blah, blah, more than the 280 pro less than the m50.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Thanks man i live near a JB hi fi ill check them out thx :P 

| Contact Information |

Some pair of razer kraken pros, they sound pretty good for the price, if you want to be a cheap ass get the non mic one

it would be better to get the regular krakens and buy a modmic or a zalman clip on mic

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

it would be better to get the regular krakens and buy a modmic or a zalman clip on mic

But i have a blue yeti ......... i like the HD 439's anyway im kinda sold on Mr moose 's idea :P thanks anyway

| Contact Information |

But i have a blue yeti ......... i like the HD 439's anyway im kinda sold on Mr moose 's idea :P thanks anyway

yeah I'd go with what mr moose said too I just meant there's never really a good reason to get a headset over headphones :)

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Thanks man i live near a JB hi fi ill check them out thx :P

your welcome.