PC won't detect ethernet cable!

Hey,

So after bringing my PC back from one location to another and plugging it back in, I found out that I wasn't connecting to the internet, with the error being that "there was no ethernet cable plugged in"; as well as their being no ethernet light being displayed on my mobo. After replacing my Ethernet cord, I was still getting the problem. I've troubleshooted, installed newer drivers for the Realtek PCIe GBE family controller, and I've reset my ipv4 and ipv6. I literally don't know what else to do. I can post any pictures if need be.

check if the pins in the mobo arent bent, might be easy to take a foto with flash...

Ok, you mean inside the ethernet port? If so nothing looks bent.

Try plugging the Ethernet cable into another port on your router. The port could have died during a power surge while you were gone.

5 minutes ago, Pedro31 said:

Should be like this.

P_20160816_024542.jpg

Yep, mine looks like that so I don't think any physical damage has occurred to the port.

6 minutes ago, TheProfessionalAmateurs said:

Try plugging the Ethernet cable into another port on your router. The port could have died during a power surge while you were gone.

I'm using a wireless ethernet adapter which has 4 ports. Tried all of them but to no avail. 

directly plug it into the router, the box might be dead, also use another cable the one you are using might be damaged

because the way it works it if all of the pins are not connected it will not interface with it at all and it will ignore it

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

So I plugged it into my router and the light still doesn't turn on, so I assume there's something wrong with my LAN port on the mobo. When performing ipconfig/all in the CMD, I was told my "Media Disconnected".  Is this the problem?mediadisconnected.png

*UPDATE* So I just realized I was stupid enough to plug in a ethernet cord into my PC that wasn't connected to my router when I brought it downstairs to test. After conducting the test correctly, I found out to that the port on my PC actually lite up, meaning it actually worked. So I guess my wireless LAN adapter must have died in a power surge (it was connected to just a wall socket and it is August, thunderstorm season)? The light on the adapter and the receiver don't indicate it's broken but perhaps those aren't really telling of anything. I guess I'll buy and new one and report back here for a information's sake.