Last checkup

Dear peoples,

Last round of advice before I order a new pc for my girlfriend. So that I have the best possible options for the money.

Her demands:

- Must be small

- Must be fast (she works a lot with premier, photoshop, solidworks etc)

- Not to ugly

At the moment I have this configuration:

CPU: i7-6700

MOBO: ASRock H110-ITX

Case: Fractal design core 500

CPU fan: Cooler Master TX3 i

RAM: Crucial 16GB ddr4

PSU: Cooler Master GM G450M

SSD: Kingston SSDNow UV400 240gb

EDIT: PCPartPicker list here: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/m6FHzM

And yes, I am missing a graphics card, but she gets mine when I order a RX480. Also, she gets a 1TB drive I still have lying around. 

Does this all fit inside the case?

Thanks for the help!

3 minutes ago, Enivitation said:

Dear peoples,

Last round of advice before I order a new pc for my girlfriend. So that I have the best possible options for the money.

Her demands:

- Must be small

- Not to ugly

And yes, I am missing a graphics card, but she gets mine when I order a RX480. Also, she gets a 1TB drive I still have lying around. 

Thanks for the help!

I think everything should fit. Nothing else I can think to add. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

I would recommend going with the Hyper 212 evo over the TX3. Your case will support towers up to 170mm and the Evo is 159 so it should fit without issue.  I would recommend a different PSU. In my signature is a list and your PSU is a Tier 4. You would want to get something in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 range for most efficient and worry free power delivery for the system. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, legacy99 said:

I would recommend going with the Hyper 212 evo over the TX3. Your case will support towers up to 170mm and the Evo is 159 so it should fit without issue.  I would recommend a different PSU. In my signature is a list and your PSU is a Tier 4. You would want to get something in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 range for most efficient and worry free power delivery for the system. 

Aaah but budget is also a problem. ^.^ I thought this would be the most price quality, since it is not garbage, but also not top of the line.

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

A PCPartPicker list would be nice. 

I tried, but the SSD was not available in PCPartpicker.

Just now, Enivitation said:

Aaah but budget is also a problem. ^.^ I thought this would be the most price quality, since it is not garbage, but also not top of the line.

What is your budget then? 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Enivitation said:

Add it with the "other" tab thing. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Add it with the "other" tab thing. 

Added it to the first post, thanks!

6 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

What is your budget then? 

Hmmm The best price quality. So at the moment around 650eu. Also I tried to find a tier 1 or 2 PSU at 450W, but it is really hard to find one. 

Yea, you should get a minimum 500w honestly. Below 500w they can get quite shady with components. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

Yea, you should get a minimum 500w honestly. Below 500w they can get quite shady with components. 

I found a Corsair CX450M, that is atleast tier 3. Also, found a Corsair SF450, which is tier 1, but also 30eu more expensive. Tier 3 should be enough right? Or do you really recommend going for tier 1 or 2, even when it is 30bucks ontop. 

@STRMfrmXMN may be a better person to answer that. With the Tier 1 or Tier 2 lists, you know your not getting any compromises on quality or components. I know I personally had a Corsair CS650M before I got my G2 750w and has no issues with it. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Slight changes.

PCPartPicker part list

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€307.68 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-ITX Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€65.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (€57.37 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: OCZ TRION 150 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€63.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

^There are better SSDs that are in the same price point. PNY CS1311/OCZ Trion/Adata SP550/

Case: Fractal Design Core 500 Mini ITX Desktop Case  (€57.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: be quiet! PURE POWER 9 400W 80+ Silver Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€58.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €645.1

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

Thanks for all the help people!

Going to order a nice computer :)

11 hours ago, Enivitation said:

Dear peoples,

Her demands:

- Must be small

- Not to ugly

EDIT: PCPartPicker list here: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/m6FHzM

Thanks for the help!

The Kingston UV400 is not a fast SSD. The PNY CS1311 is a much faster SSD for about the same amount of money.

9 hours ago, Enivitation said:

Thanks for all the help people!

Going to order a nice computer :)

I'd replace that PSU after no later than 3 years due to it simply having a sleeve-bearing fan. Getting sick of seeing those in PSUs.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Ok, thanks! Ordered a tier 3. Now I have 3 more years to save for a higher tiered one. ^.^