moniter randomly goes black(hp 2159m)

Trophywolfe

i have been using this moniter for a while now and it always turns off after the input comes like when i hook it up to my xbox with hdmi it goes black normaly after 45 secconds then after i turn it off and back on it takes only 10 secconds. i originaly suspected it had dust buildup and was overheating but i let it cool down and it started to turn off after 10 secconds still. i tried all inputs on it in case its the signal converter but no, i later noticed that the brightness only drops down well past the lowest setting and i cant even use it in a dark room. i used an air compresser to blow dust out and it didnt work. i tried using my laptop with it and i waited for it to go black ad then changed the resolution on it and it went back on but then went black in 3 secconds. i need more impt on the situation.

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.

My CRT randomly blacks out, and after maybe 2 seconds comes back to life. If its something like this i wouldnt worry about it

~Judah

My CRT randomly blacks out, and after maybe 2 seconds comes back to life. If its something like this i wouldnt worry about it

it goes off till reboot and its a 1080p monoter so i really wanna keep it so i dont have to buy a new one along with my new pc

BTW it will not fix anything but you might want to check how many hours there are on the backlight

(Press "Menu", press "Source/+" 4 times, "Information" should now be highlighted, press "Auto/Ok" to enter. There should be a row when it says:"Backlight Hours: XXXXX")

If your backlight has an insanly high power on time, it may have started to fail (On my HP 2510 the backlighting has been on for 6038 hours and so far no problems)

cant get it to last long enough to even get into the menu so should i call it k.I.A. or what cuz im stuck