GTX 970 FTW with EK block (1080 soon)

Custom water cooling loop

Fractal Design Define R5 case

Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD 

Corsair HX750i PSU

Windows 10

G Skill Tritent Z 3200 MHz ram at 3600 32gb now

IC Diamond TIM

If any of you have comments, let me know. 

20160810_090917.jpg

I would take a soft cloth and a little soap and water to that side panel. also I would gets some cable extensions to match your build

37 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

I would take a soft cloth and a little soap and water to that side panel. also I would gets some cable extensions to match your build

Thank you for the great suggestions! I already cleaned the side panel after taking the picture. I would like to get cable extensions, but I am saving for a GTX 1080, which is more important to me.

Can't help but notice, the GPU sag is real with this one.

Also, I think the 1080 will help you cable management game because the power connecteor will be at the end of the card instead of the awkward middle position.

And, isn't the ram usually equally on each side of the CPU? looks kinda strange with all those empty dimm slots on the one side.

Just some of my thoughts...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, royalba94 said:

Can't help but notice, the GPU sag is real with this one.

Also, I think the 1080 will help you cable management game because the power connecteor will be at the end of the card instead of the awkward middle position.

And, isn't the ram usually equally on each side of the CPU? looks kinda strange with all those empty dimm slots on the one side.

Just some of my thoughts...

Thank you for your thoughts. The RAM is that way because a slot on the slot on the other side is dead. If I put it in any of the other slots on that side that is not the reccomended config, the system will not post. I need to RMA the board. And yes the GPU sag is not asthetically appealing.

What latencies do you run for 3600?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

What latencies do you run for 3600?

I just set the dropdown to 3600 and it was stable. I did not manually set the timings.

Just now, lexidobe said:

I just set the dropdown to 3600 and it was stable. I did not manually set the timings.

Yes but, what are the timings? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, lexidobe said:

17-18-18-38

That's not too bad. Would be great to get C17 flat. 

That on auto timings? 

2 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

That's not too bad. Would be great to get C17 flat. 

That on auto timings? 

That is on auto. I did not push for tighter timings yet.

12 minutes ago, lexidobe said:

That is on auto. I did not push for tighter timings yet.

17-18-17-38 2T at least. and if that works, try and get them to: 17-17-17-38 2T

You'll have a hard time trying to get 1T to work i imagine. Or maybe not.