GTA V: Evil Plot against PC gaming?

Mij205

Rockstar, you are no longer needed...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Rock "Star" Spent more money then all disney and other movies than PotC 3 or 1. not on pc? Is Intel saying release or not? Are they saying it is the money game. Oh GOD, is AMD the only one giving away BF4 Like it released last week...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

To be honest this has happened several times before, so to me this seems really likely.

It's the same way Apple paid EA to give out plants versus zombies on apple devices first (by far -_-").

It's stupid but the entire world is nothing but "moneywhores" now, don't get me wrong i love to have money but seriously this shit has to stop.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

The article doesn't seem very serious, in a passage they say that gamers were 'sad because there wasn't a PC version on release', yet nobody was expecting that considering that it took like 8 months for GTA 4 to come to PC, and same thing for San Andreas on PC versus PS2. (for some reason the Xbox version was released at the same time as the PC version)

And in the second paragraph they say 'Pour un titre qui a même plombé les ventes du nouveau Fifa 14', which means, thanks to my own traduction engine, 'For a game that even destroyed/beaten the sales of the new Fifa 14'.

Come on, is that even worth mentionning? Somebody was surprised that GTA V sold better than Fifa 14?

It could happen, but I won't believe it until I see a more serious and reliable source than that.