Windows 10 resetting on every startup

SkixAces

Hi guys

I have a massive problem with my secondary PC.

I've installed windows 10 like 3 days ago on this PC, and I've installed everything on it I wanted.

Everything seemed to be working fine, but that wasn't true.

When I started up the PC today EVERYTHING was messed up.

Most icons on the desktop were removed, my pinned shortcuts were removed, ALL settings in ALL apps were removed (for example I am logged out of outlook, logged out of chrome). All windows settings I had changed are reset.

This problem is pretty huge as you can imagine. And it doesn't end there.

I took the time to repair everything, place everything back where it belongs, and log into everything I wanted to log in.

Then I restarted the PC and guess what? EVERYTHING WAS GONE AGAIN.

The startup took fairly long and it had a loading screen saying something along the lines of: 'windows is configuring' (I can't precisely remember what it said, and I don't want to restart again)

For the love of god, let there be a solution for this, cause it annoys me to hell.

Thanks for any responsed in advance, and hopefully somebody can help me

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

Ugh, probably nobody knows a fix, I'll just format the drive and reinstall windows. Hopefully it doesn't screw up this time

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

I know a program called Deep Freeze that my college uses. What it does is it has a saved image of all the settings inside Windows and upon each startup it formats all changes that aren't the configured defaults. A black screen appears on startup and displays the message box "Windows is configuring". After that and logging in again everything is reset to the colleges presets. Seems you have a similar issue. I'm not sure what is causing it or how to fix it.