Continue with Windows 10 or downgrade to 7?

Photonic

Continue with Windows 10 or downgrade to 7?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Continue with Windows 10 or downgrade to 7?

• Stay and Upgrade to Pro?
    • Downgrade to 7?

When I first used Windows 10 I tought it was alright but more recently I have started to become unsatisfied with windows 10 beacuse ti always does annying shit in the background that slows down my computer and Microsfot wants to reduce control that the user like forcing updates, cortana to always be enabled and windows store ads. This made think of downgrading to 7 which still has 4 years left.

This seems more like a statement than a question. And my answer will be that it's up to you. But you can disable Cortana and the ads by the way. 

It comes down to two questions to me, does dx12 interest you (assuming it takes off as MS wants there will be exclusives in a year or so) and is there anything you won't be able to do as a result of downgrading.

Also I'm sure you can keep the code for windows 10 if you need it later (it shouldn't go bad or anything)

(I answered no to both hence my vote)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

disabling cortana will be impossible after the big update

4 hours ago, Arokhantos said:

Anniversary update soon so lots fixes so windows 10 should be far more use able now.

And forced features like un-togglable Cortanna and forced ads.