Weird Computer-Specific Wifi Intermittent Connection Issue

Has anyone else ever had this issue?

I recently (3-4 days ago) started having this strange issue where whenever I run games like Battlefront or even Minecraft in multiplayer mode a strange unstable network pattern takes over. Every 7-8 seconds, my game freezes for 2 seconds and I lag back. Every 4 seconds I experience .5 seconds of freezing. Another strange factor is that in Battlefront, the game tells you if you have a poor connection to the server. I now constantly have the white "Poor connection to the server" in the right corner of my screen and every few seconds the more severe, yellow "Bad connection to the server" badge flickers on. The odd part is that both of these badges show how many bars of connection you have, and it always shows all 5 bars shaded in despite it telling me my connection is bad. Please note it is not only playing Battlefront that I experience this issues, it's all multiplayer games. My Ookla results are quite good: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5497125811. I am also running on channel 11 with no interferance. I have tried using other devices running these games on the same wifi network and they seem to work fine. What on my computer could be causing this? Is it a hardware problem or a software problem? How can I fix it?

Some things I've tried so far:

• Updating Relink Adapter Drivers
  • Running HP Support Assistant to look for interferrances (no result)
  • Restoring PC to a date preceding the issue
  • Opening case and ensuring that the two wires are securely connected to the wifi adapter

Please feel free to ask for additional information. I thank you for any help you can provide!