Buy EKWB waterblock or EVGA Hybrid kit?

I'm currently planning on getting the new Titan X, unfortunately it's reference only so my two options are either get a EK waterblock and integrate that with my Predator 360 w/ QDCs or get a separate EVGA Hybrid upgrade kit which is confirmed to be coming out at some point in the future. My concern with the EK option is how much extra heat would that add to my loop w/ my 6700k running at 1.3v/4.6ghz vs essentially having a completely separate loop with the EVGA solution. Anyways any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

P.S. I am fully aware of the horrible value for performance ratio the new Titan has. So no need to lecture me on that please. I don't want 1080 SLI & I don't want to wait another 2-3 months for the potential 1080 Ti. I currently run a 3440x1440 monitor and I also just recently bought myself an HTC Vive. So even though I'm fully aware the price is ridiculous, I honestly think the Titan X is my best option in my current situation and for the long term

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Well it is a 360 rad so you should be fine adding the titan X in the loop.

Usually it's 120 per heat source + an extra 120 for OC and to be on the safe side.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Well it is a 360 rad so you should be fine adding the titan X in the loop.

Usually it's 120 per heat source + an extra 120 for OC and to be on the safe side.

Alright cool I think I'll be leaning towards towards the waterblock then, EKWB also confirmed that the ETA for their Titan Block is end of August whereas EVGA has said they're still in early stages of developing a Hybrid cooler for it. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

A 360 rad is enough for a CPU and two GPUs, so it will be fine.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

A 360 rad is enough for a CPU and two GPUs, so it will be fine.

So how much extra heat do think 1 GPU will add to the loop, just a couple degrees? 

4 minutes ago, ChrisxIxCross said:

So how much extra heat do think 1 GPU will add to the loop, just a couple degrees? 

maybe like 5-10

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

maybe like 5-10

Hmmm that doesn't seem too bad. I currently run the 980 Ti Hybrid atm and with a single 120 the hottest it ever gets is around 60c 

EK Predator 360 with 6 Noctua NF-F12 cool my i7-5820k @ 4.5GHz and a GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz without a problem. Temperatures and noise are great.

Before adding the GPU into the loop I ran a EVGA GTX 980Ti Hybrid, but the pump of the Hybrid was back than the loudest part in the system (even with lower voltage).

Edit: And the Hybrid couldn't cool that GPU as good as the Predator now does.