The most afordable PC controller

Cereality

Hi, I am building a PC and I need a controller for (not so much) piloting jets and helicopters in Arma 3 And battlefield and a few more games. I need this controller to be available in the UAE ( United Arab Emirates) and also I need it to not be expensive. So what's the cheapest controller available that is compatible with most games on PC?

THANKS FOR READING :D 

Xbox One Elite controller

Pretty much the Xbox One controller, or a Dualshock 4 (I think that's the one?) is going to be your most reliable solutions. I use a cheap-o MadCatz or Afterglow from time-to-time, but can't stand the poor build quality and ever so slightly different body shape than the actual controllers.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Any xbox 360 or xbox one compatible controller will work on a windows machine. So, id just find the cheapest third party controller for that 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

7 minutes ago, Cereality said:

Hi, I am building a PC and I need a controller for (not so much) piloting jets and helicopters in Arma 3 And battlefield and a few more games. I need this controller to be available in the UAE ( United Arab Emirates) and also I need it to not be expensive. So what's the cheapest controller available that is compatible with most games on PC?

THANKS FOR READING :D 

an xbox 360 wired controller is about less that 200 dirhams i have got one and it works with almost every game

Just now, MblaZe7run said:

Xbox One Elite controller

Pretty much the Xbox One controller, or a Dualshock 4 (I think that's the one?) is going to be your most reliable solutions. I use a cheap-o MadCatz or Afterglow from time-to-time, but can't stand the poor build quality and ever so slightly different body shape than the actual controllers.

Wasn't the Dualshock only working with some buttenmapping software? I'm not sure.

I believe the best choise is to go with the XBox One or maybe XBox 360 controller since they are natively supported on windows.

Many people prefer the 360 controller over the One because its apparently more comfortable in your hands.

Just now, GEHORC said:

Wasn't the Dualshock only working with some buttenmapping software? I'm not sure.

I believe the best choise is to go with the XBox One or maybe XBox 360 controller since they are natively supported on windows.

Many people prefer the 360 controller over the One because its apparently more comfortable in your hands.

I don't even know anymore, truthfully. I know they sell USB wireless adapters, swear I saw one as I was perusing Best Ripoff Buy the other day. I don't personally use a controller, I got sick of being too broke to afford a good one so I just got used to keyboard/mouse. I'm quite comfortable using either Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller, but ymmv when it comes to the controllers as you've pointed out.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

1 minute ago, MblaZe7run said:

I don't even know anymore, truthfully. I know they sell USB wireless adapters, swear I saw one as I was perusing Best Ripoff Buy the other day. I don't personally use a controller, I got sick of being too broke to afford a good one so I just got used to keyboard/mouse. I'm quite comfortable using either Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller, but ymmv when it comes to the controllers as you've pointed out.

I don't own either of them. Have always played with kbd/mouse.

That's why I don't even know which one could possibly be more comfortable.

Just wanted to point out, that i once heard, the PS4 controller was a bit of a hassle to use with a pc (buttonmapping-crap).

Okay so is the xbox 360 controller compatible with most new games?