Workstation setup for Adobe Premiere CC 2016 in your office Linus

Hi Linus, I have seen most of the youtube videos and what caught my attention is the Workstation setup on one of your guys pc, 

Just wondering what is the setup for Adobe Premiere CC 2016 in your office, does xeon helps on like playing back red raw footages?

Does Quadro GPU helps? I am trying to setup one of my own. Thanks

Whats your budget

Quadros and xeons don't help

He does everything on a network storage, but you probably should do that unless you want to pay 2000+ for nics and switches and have multiple editiors.

13 minutes ago, Neurowerk said:

Hi Linus, I have seen most of the youtube videos and what caught my attention is the Workstation setup on one of your guys pc, 

Just wondering what is the setup for Adobe Premiere CC 2016 in your office, does xeon helps on like playing back red raw footages?

Does Quadro GPU helps? I am trying to setup one of my own. Thanks

Are you recording 2K? Linus records and 1080p and then the editors upscale the video to 4K, which is not hard to do in Adobe Premiere pro cc.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

11 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Whats your budget

Quadros and xeons don't help

He does everything on a network storage, but you probably should do that unless you want to pay 2000+ for nics and switches and have multiple editiors.

Currently I am using Imac, 3.4ghz core i7, 16gb ram and Geforce GTX 680Mx 2084mb with Thunderbolt g speed drive and doesnt run Red 6k raw footages keep on havin drop frame and I have a budget of 8k for the setup

36 minutes ago, Neurowerk said:

Currently I am using Imac, 3.4ghz core i7, 16gb ram and Geforce GTX 680Mx 2084mb with Thunderbolt g speed drive and doesnt run Red 6k raw footages keep on havin drop frame and I have a budget of 8k for the setup

Do you have a upgrade budget?

If you have a lot of money look here http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-t7910-workstation/fs

Id get that dell with dual e5 2643 v4 and 64/128gb of ram and a m5000

If you have a bit less, look at a custom pc with a 6900k, gtx 1070, 64gb or ram.