I have an IBM x3850 M2 with 4 L7455 Xeon processors this there any way i can Overlock then to a higher clock than 2.13 GHz

If you can change the BCLK frequency you could, but it will also affect other things like ram timings, and you will only see about a 5% increase so generally it is not worth it.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

If you can change the BCLK frequency you could, but it will also affect other things like ram timings, and you will only see about a 5% increase so generally it is not worth it.

why only 5%

3 minutes ago, Mukiibi Mackson said:

why only 5%

because nothing about a server is made to overclock, for good reason.

4 minutes ago, Mukiibi Mackson said:

why only 5%

Because there will be instabilities causing the system to crash, or to not boot, it varies from system to system, but with more components such as cpus, or dimms of ram there is more things in the system that can cause it to be unstable.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Just now, SLAYR said:

Because there will be instabilities causing the system to crash, or to not boot, it varies from system to system, but with more components such as cpus, or dimms of ram there is more things in the system that can cause it to be unstable.

i want to try that 5% what should i do exactly

7 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

that 5% is only on some new core chips. The old core 2 chips could be be OCed 50% on the baseclock. Most servers won't let you touch this.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

that 5% is only on some new core chips. The old core 2 chips could be be OCed 50% on the baseclock. Most servers won't let you touch this.

how can i overclock and by pass the server limitations 

3 minutes ago, Mukiibi Mackson said:

You usually can't. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

3 hours ago, Mukiibi Mackson said:

Dude... it's called "limitation" for a reason: there's a LIMIT to what you can do. Get the latest motherboard Bios and fiddle with it. If OC options are available, you'll find them there. If not, give it up.

\Not worth trying a certain program, unless you are willing to permanently break stuff.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!