Pc wont boot after windows 10 upgrade

Help me please.

Since today was the last day for the free Windows 10 upgrade,I said hey why not and downloaded the installer. I have heard of the bugs and all it had with Asus boards but I said "probably won't happen to me." Wish I didn't... Now everything was going fine, It downloaded and was installing on that circle thing screen and it was at around 60%-70% or Im not sure I wasnt looking but it had been 10 minutes since I looked at it at 49%. It rebooted and I thought this was one of those reboots its been doing troughout the installation, then it suddenly opened the windows 10 bootup screen. I thought, that was quick and a screen of , "Windows couldn't start properly" greeted me. I said retry a few times and finally I gave up and decided to rollback to windows 7. Now I can't boot into any of the OS, I have a Usb with a windows loader on it but when I boot it from the Usb it just gives me the flashing white underscore. There is no previous back-up to backup from so Im screwed. I tried unplugging the harddrive with windows 10 in it, didn't work, I tried FixMbr and ScanOS, came up with 0. I don't know what to do. Also I tried looking in the partition windows 10 opened with EZ Flash 2, It says, failed to read the disk or directory. I can see win7 files just fine.

http://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Use a different PC to make the installation USB again (following the stops in the link) and maybe use a different USB.

When you get to this screen make sure you delete all the partitions and then install on the "unallocated space".

install-windows-multiple-partitions4.png

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

56 minutes ago, Enderman said:

http://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Use a different PC to make the installation USB again (following the stops in the link) and maybe use a different USB.

When you get to this screen make sure you delete all the partitions and then install on the "unallocated space".

install-windows-multiple-partitions4.png

Thank you, so there is no way of turning back to win7 at this point? I found a recovery disc I made before but I guess it doesnt help... since windows is in G: now was there a problem with the installation?

27 minutes ago, smokewolf said:

Thank you, so there is no way of turning back to win7 at this point? I found a recovery disc I made before but I guess it doesnt help... since windows is in G: now was there a problem with the installation?

well not really since your key already has been used to start the upgrade to 10, but why would you want to go back to windows 7 if you can have windows 10?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, smokewolf said:

So there is no way of turning back to win7 at this point? I found a recovery disc I made before but I guess it doesnt help... since windows is in G: now was there a problem with the installation?

Because of exactly this, I dont want huge problems like this happening since Ive been suffering them for so long.. More bugs is not what I need. And now since windows10 has already moved the files into G: I have no other option than installing windows10 because C: is only a 100mb partition and I cant install windows on there.. I guess I could fix the partitions but If windows 10 is going to do that for me then alright Ill install it.

Also what do you think went wrong during the installation? It couldnt move the files properly? Btw when I unplug 1 of the other harddrives It switches letter for example, my games go to H when all plugged in, but in D when only 1 of them is.. that confuses me and makes everything harder. Where am I supposed to install windows on? I dont want to lose everything there are things that I cant afford to lose there.