Missed a spot - Plasti Dip

I painted my GPU with Plasti dip blaze using a grey primer (the GPU was smooth and the Plasti dip wasn't adhering without primer) and I missed a spot. How can I fix this? Should I just spray the GPU and any primer over spray just recoat with Plasti Dip?

3 hours ago, T3CHKN0 said:

I painted my GPU with Plasti dip blaze using a grey primer (the GPU was smooth and the Plasti dip wasn't adhering without primer) and I missed a spot. How can I fix this? Should I just spray the GPU and any primer over spray just recoat with Plasti Dip?

You shouldn't require primer for plasti-Dip as itMs a revival rubber coating but if you just miss a spot give the part another coat of dip. 

16 hours ago, W-L said:

You shouldn't require primer for plasti-Dip as itMs a revival rubber coating but if you just miss a spot give the part another coat of dip. 

Okay, thanks! I tried without primer and the colour was dark and had peeled before I had even touched it (which was most likely my bad painting skills). I found the primer helped the colour as it was a bright undercoat and helped it adhere. 

3 hours ago, T3CHKN0 said:

Okay, thanks! I tried without primer and the colour was dark and had peeled before I had even touched it (which was most likely my bad painting skills). I found the primer helped the colour as it was a bright undercoat and helped it adhere. 

Plasti-dip requires lots of coats or many many thin ones usually 3-4 coats minimum, and it's designed to peel off if you scratch it. Just note if you ever wanted to change colors or take it off now though it will be quite a bit of work because of the primer.