Logitech MX Master can I connect dongle as well as bluetooth devices?

bydus

Hello. I'm thinking of buying MX Master and I was wondering if I can pair it to my PC wich will have a dongle at setting 1 , and my 2 laptops on bluetooth on setting 2 and 3. In short: is it dongle only or bluetooth only or you can use both ?

Absolutely. You can have it paired with up to 3 devices via dongle or Bluetooth and switch between them with the selector on the bottom. But you cannot utilize more than one device pairing simultaneously.

Btw I love mine. It's one of the few mice big enough for my giant hands and it is suuuuuuuuper customizable. It can pair up and work with your Android phone via Bluetooth as well if you have the need for that sort of thing.... Just make sure you download and install the "Logitech Options" software to set it up, which btw is not the same as the older "setpoint" software for their other wireless mice.

The only thing to be wary of though is the forward/back buttons (the thumb buttons) are rather akward. I DO NOT  recommend this mouse if you plan to use it for gaming unless you only use 4 or less buttons, as the lower one is readily accessible but the upper one is not so much.