Project: White Shadow. last update: 03/01/14

Also, maybe custom fabricate a really nice front bezel, if you can. The bezels from cheap cases like those are very crappy looking. If you have seen a CM Mystique 632 (which I have right now), you can use the front panel design that slides open and closing, with maybe a nice LED design to the case. If you find some gears and paint and curl some sheet metal and put an LED in between the panels and you have a rockin front panel for maybe under 200 GBP.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

6.jpg?133657837

this is the case I'm talking about.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why can't you get a 780 instead of a 290? They are about the same price, but the 780 is more stable and is faster, too.

still undecided but now the r9 290x direct cu II is on ocuk, i may consider that!

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but any progress so far? Or have you moved on? Really want to see the outcome and possibly learn from you. I want to mod, but I don't have the money or tools to mod.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but any progress so far? Or have you moved on? Really want to see the outcome and possibly learn from you. I want to mod, but I don't have the money or tools to mod.

hey sorry man, this will be continued. got a lot on my plate rn, close family in hospital etc :(

This is going to be interesting.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

hey sorry man, this will be continued. got a lot on my plate rn, close family in hospital etc :(

Aw, hope he/she gets better.  :( I want so see the results so I can learn from you.

• 4 months later...

Sorrrrry for the long bump, but has there been progress? Haven't heard much since Feb.