What is the best Nvidia custom brand?

Yoo Song Won
1 minute ago, riklaunim said:

Advanced Micro Devices are pretty good too, although they like to use different colour scheme than nvidia by default ;)

58480692.jpg

11 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Wow. Complete opposite of my experience with a Z87-ud5h that had two usb 3.0 ports not functioning in the rear i/o.  they sent me a shipping label, and replaced the MOBO without any issues. 

Yeah made me pretty salty, won't lie. Too bad too because they have some nice stuff. Just can't bring myself to buy again though when that motherboard is collecting very expensive dust for a board they said they checked at the factor.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

5 minutes ago, App4that said:

Yeah made me pretty salty, won't lie. Too bad too because they have some nice stuff. Just can't bring myself to buy again though when that motherboard is collecting very expensive dust for a board they said they checked at the factor.

No doubt. I would definitely feel the same if they pulled that crap on me. 

EVGA for warranty and RMA service and decent overclocking, Gigabyte and Zotac have the  best cooling. Gigabyte, Zotac and MSI usually top the overclocking if you don't wanna spend the crazy money on a classified, Kingpin or HOF card. 

First build every: Intel Core i7 4790K, Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1 motherboard, Kingston HyperX FURY 1866 2x8 16GB Kit, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Corsair Obsidian 450D Black ATX Mid Tower, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & 3TB Toshiba HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2, Corsair H100i GTX 240mm, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.0/Wifi Card, Logitech G700S. Running on Windows 10

Surface Pro 3: i5 4300U with 8GB of ram and 256GB SSD. Running Windows 10 Pro

There are quite a lot good custom cards this time around. MSI good as always, EVGA also keep high level + great warranty (this is why they are overall better than others), Gigabyte improved a lot and they are no longer "cheap and loud", Zotac also made some great cards this time. Palit/Gainward or however they are called also keeps up with top brands. Whichever one is good, just avoid joke manufacturers like Asus and you will be okay.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6900K 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: X99 Sabertooth | GPU: RTX 2080 Ti SLi | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3400 CL13 | SSD: SX8200 PRO 512GB | PSU: Corsair AX1600i | Case: InWin 805C | Monitor: LG 38UC99-W 85Hz | Keyboard: Wooting One Analog | Keypad: Azeron Compact Analog | Mouse: Swiftpoint Z | Audio: Klipsch Reference 5.1

8 minutes ago, Krzych said:

There are quite a lot good custom cards this time around. MSI good as always, EVGA also keep high level + great warranty (this is why they are overall better than others), Gigabyte improved a lot and they are no longer "cheap and loud", Zotac also made some great cards this time. Palit/Gainward or however they are called also keeps up with top brands. Whichever one is good, just avoid joke manufacturers like Asus and you will be okay.

It's a shame that Asus makes great motherboards and smartphones but can't figure out graphics cards. 

First build every: Intel Core i7 4790K, Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1 motherboard, Kingston HyperX FURY 1866 2x8 16GB Kit, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Corsair Obsidian 450D Black ATX Mid Tower, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & 3TB Toshiba HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2, Corsair H100i GTX 240mm, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.0/Wifi Card, Logitech G700S. Running on Windows 10

Surface Pro 3: i5 4300U with 8GB of ram and 256GB SSD. Running Windows 10 Pro