Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My Current pc peripherals are all A4Tech. I Have A4tech Keyboard KRS-85, Mouse Q4-500, Headset HS-28. 

I have a dell that has letters worn off and a off brand gaming mouse no clue what it is and its broken lol and turtlebeach headset. 

ALL RIGHT! 

since i want to win this i guess i should enter. makes sense, yeah?

so! im rocking an azza keyboard and a razer Goliathus mouse mat. 324d9e30c2.jpg

Mouse: Logitech g502 
Keyboard: Corsair k65 rgb

Headphones: Audiotechnica m50x

Some of them are getting a bit worn out. Especially the headphones.

Keyboard - Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse - Razer Abyssus

Mousepad - Razer Goliath Medium

Headset - Logitech g430

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have a 2012 Macbook pro and a HP mouse (don't know the details because it is old)

On July 26, 2016 at 2:21 PM, debro said:

I have a CM Storm KB & Mouse Along with an old pair of Phillips headphones.

I currently have a razer chroma mouse and a razer keyboard chroma (have used razer been thinking of branching out because this is my 5th razer keyboard in 3 years) I use a pair of apple earbuds and a corsair wide mousepad.

My current setup is a Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Razer Firefly, Razer Naga Epic Chroma, and Razer Kraken Pro Chroma.

I have CM Storm Devastator KB & Mouse along with an old pair of Phillips headphones.

me, i have only generic peripherals.. A4Tech mouse and keyboard and also a generic speakers

I have a dragon war leviahtan mouse :(

and use my laptop keyboard 

I'm blanking- Feenix used to use another name, correct?
Setup: Generic Dell keyboard (trying to fix K50), EVGA Torq X3, Yamaha bookshelf speakers + Sony sub plugged into Genius GX gaming amp (stock speakers had butts range), Audio-Technica M50X headset.

Thanks for hosting this!

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I am rocking a cheep keyboard by logitech and a razor mouse. Also I use beats for my headset. My mouse is getting a bit used so it would be sweet to win this one.

On 7/26/2016 at 1:16 PM, CPotter said:

I have a Turtle Beach headset, a G510s keyboard, a magiceagle mouse, and my mouse pad is a card mat.

ps... idk how to get rid of the text at the top that says "On 7/26/2016 at 1:16 PM, CPotter said:" xD 

Edited by Blademan51

I currently have a Razer Deathadder 2013 that is broken. Don't have the money to replace him. Had him for 3 years too.

Rest should be in my signature thing.

Good luck to everyone else!

-Drew

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

I got an old Logitech G15 as my keyboard, a GM2400 gaming mouse, and a nice pair of Logitech g430's as my headset

On 7/26/2016 at 2:16 PM, CPotter said:

My current setup consist of a $20 wireless Microsoft mouse from Walmart.  And keyboard is a dell horrible keyboard 

My current peripheral setup is:

- 2013 Razer Blackwidow, the old one with cherry switches and blue LED. It's Q, W, E and R keys are currently f' up from playing too much Dota 2. I can't perform Deafening blast consistently cause key strokes register twice. So I get alacrity or something I don't want when following up a combo >_>

- SteelSeries Sensei as a mouse, which once failed on me and had to be replaced by a new one

- SteelSeries Siberia V2, CS:GO edition with worn out leather pads.

- And a mousepad made by a Brazilian company called Playpad, which is fairly decent.. Large size

Feenix setup looks amazing in every sense, would love to own these. Hint: my bday is aug 15th, RNGesus MAKE IT HAPPEN. COSMOS HELP ME ON THIS ONE.

Edit: misspelled peripheral while typing

Just now, kingbilly0128 said:
On 7/26/2016 at 2:16 PM, CPotter said:

My current setup consist of a $20 wireless Microsoft mouse from Walmart.  And keyboard is a dell horrible keyboard 

Also I have no headset or mouse pad :(

Currently rocking that Logitech G105 with a Corsair Gaming K65 RGB mouse, I also have a Logitech G930 for my headset! I use a generic 26 inch acer monitor and a 32 inch generic insignia tv mounted above. I also have some basic logitech speakers and a EC620 from OfficeMax as my chair of choice. Overall rockin it as you can see xD

Currently do not have a set up. Wanting to get into the master race that is PC gaming before I leave for basic training. 

Sony Wireless Sans Fil Extra base bluetooth headphones, Monoprice 11795 Wired Slim Keyboard, and a mini logitech mouse that looks like that. Edit: Oh yeah mousepad: a cheap one from amazon. I have no speakers :(Logitech-M305-2-4Ghz-Wireless-Optical-Mo117954.jpg055c20f7a51bc37f9f764d58744d02a2?fmt=pjp

Well, I just sold my whole setup (my baby) so i could pay old bills and get cought up in life with a fresh start and no outstanding bills. Winning this would be amazing consittering how my luck has been going, lol. Also hi thanks, you guys got me into pc gaming a long time ago.