Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current set of peripherals: A sad old dell mouse (i don't even know what model it is, riperino), our family's age-old doraemon keyboard (only perks is it's adorable) and my dad's old old iphone headphones (i think first gen), so getting an upgrade in any peripherals would be amazing

hi!!!!! my name is Alex James. i'm 17, a  an avid musician, and plan to make money writing a book online/on paper and then publishing it on Amazon for 1 dollar. My current computer setup is: alienware TactX keyboard, a Razer Naga, my writing sketchpad under my mouse, and an old (i remember it from a few years ago) iHome ipod sound system that i found in the garage. The headphone is the coolest item on this list to me, by far - i have sufficiently working tools everywhere else, save for a good pair of head fitting comfortable and enjoyable headphones. I would really love it if y'all managed to pick me for the winner of 'em! 

Anyhow, if I don't, thank you for creating descriptive and easy to understand videos to share with us viewers. They are all good - y'all even describe what the technical hardware does, instead of just tossing the name out and leaving the majority of research for us! Thanks again <3

I currently have:

Mouse: Steel Series Black Ops II Edition

Keyboard: Azio Levetron Mech5

Audio: HyperX Cloud II

Mousepad: Some Black Ops II mousepad

I really need to upgrade my mouse/mousepad and I new keyboard would also be interesting!

Im using:

Corsair k70 rapidfire as keyboard,

Fnatic gear flick as mouse,

Sennheiser g4me one as headphones

mouse : G302

keyboard : TT poseidon

Headset : steelseries siberia prism

mousepad : steelserie xtra-large thick

My current keyboard and mouse are a Logitech MX3200 wireless desktop and my headset is a Skullcandy plyr2. I have no mousepad.

I'm currently using Lenovo EKB-425A for my workstation for now... and I really like this newest giveaway b keyboard from Feenix. It's very sexy and simplicity product style I've ever seen this giveaway.

***[_CaBzkInG_Tech_Solutions_]***

Current Peripherals: Cooler Master QuickFire MX Brown keyboard, Razer Death Adder, Logitech g930. Would love to upgrade the headset though to something more audiophile level, Would also greatly appreciate that large mousepad!

I currently am running off of a Lenovo Thinkpad X104e laptop with the integrated keyboard, a very old HP mouse, and a pair of ear buds from the dollar store. Good luck to all that enter!

1470372336891216257295.jpg

I currently don't have a set-up. I'm attempting to ascend to the master race but my budget is limited. This would help me immensely.

Rapoo wireless keyboard? Idk 

Some chinese wireless mouse (doesnt track well)

Crappy Apple Earbuds (I should really get those that Linus recommended for $5 :P )

Some chinese mousepad that works fairly well but isn't perfect and is kind of starting to fall apart...

Really want to win this gaming bundle, would change entirely how I game :D 

Blackwidow 2013 Keyboard
Steelseries Rival 300
Hyperx Cloud 

A mix of everything!

Currently using:

Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse

Tecware Haste XXL Gaming Mousepad

Rantopad MXX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Gateron Red switches

HyperX Cloud I White

Been using the K70 Red Switch for 2 years and recently upgraded my mouse to the Razer Naga Hex v2. Would be so sweet if I can upgrade my keyboard to the Autore :D

Damsun I wish. Currently using a mouse/keyboard combo from Logitech.

I have a Toshiba satellite laptop and a Dell gaming laser mouse. And I got free headphones with my Microsoft Lumia 535 which work pretty good. I'm saving up to get a new PC. 

I have an a4tech keyboard and an HP mouse (got it from the office years ago =D). A CDR-King Speakers (local brand). Across webcam (only use it's mic function). That's all. Cheers! 

I am current using a Corsair K65 RGB keyboard and a Steelseries Sensei RAW gaming mouse alongside a Steelseries mousepad. I am also using a Logitech headset that is cheap and kinda crappy. Send help.

IMG_20160804_234826.jpg

Setup is just my laptop keyboard with a razer deathadder.

using Walmart brand Onn keyboard with a Microsoft optical mouse. Kappa

On 7/26/2016 at 0:16 PM, CPotter said:

Rocking a Cooler Master CM Devastator keyboard and mouse combo. No mouse pad or headphones. So any of those peripherals will be a much needed upgrade. :D

Azio mechanical keyboard 

Teknet raptor gaming mouse

Entekcity scroll headset

i am using an old before mechanical razer keyboard and razer mamba mouse early version.  surprisingly it still works, battery and all.

My setup is an HP laptop with a logitech m325 mouse.