Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Right now I run CM Storm QuickFire XT keyboard with Roccat Kone Pure Optical mouse. For sound I use Fiio E09K amp with Fiio E07K DAC and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250Ohm cans. I love the look of the Aria, beautiful wood finish.

Intel Core i5-3570K @4,2Ghz w/ Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 || MSI Z77A-G43 || Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL9 || MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G || Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB || CM Storm Quickfire XT || Roccat Kone Pure Optical || Logitech z-623 // Fiio e09k+e07k and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250Ohm + Zalman ZM-MIC1

Old CM Gaming Mouse(Blue)

Old CM Gaming Keyboard(Blue)

Trash Off Brand Gaming Headphone w/ mic(Blue)

I want to get new stuff I am unable to but now I have a chance to get new stuff thanks to you!

Yo! I'm using a logitech g502 mouse and corsair k70 keyboard! no headset yet!

corsair silent strafe keyboard and G502 logitech mouse. I followed on twitter but how would they know I followed if the emails are different for my accounts?

I currently use an old Razer Lycosa, a Logitech Hyperion Fury, a Logitech g35 headset and a Logitech cloth mousepad

Great Giveaway xD

I use Power Pro for keyboard, Macro gaming mouse and generic earbud

i HAVE A RAZER DEATHADDER MOUSE, RAZER KRAKEN HEADSET, ROCCAT KEYBOARD AND UM A WACOM TABLET (not sure if that counts)

Current Periphals

Dell KB212B and some HP mouse.. It's what happens when kids go near gaming PC's. 

At least I only lost my old KB/mouse, now it's back to cheap ass periphals because kids don't listen and think PC's are for watching dumb ass music videos..

I am running a Razer naga 2012, steel series mouse pad, Dell SK-8135 keyboard with a hyperX Cloud2 headset.

my current keyboard's logo has worn off so I don't know what it is and my mouse is a standard Kensington wired u.s.b. mouse

I have an old HP ergo keyboard along with a Logitech T620 and a pair of Skullcandy PLYR1s. Guess I shouldn't have spent all my money on the computer. :P:/

My keyboard is a Microsoft keyboard 400 My mouse is a Logetech Ball Mouse from the 80s lol. Would be great to upgrade as you could imagine

My keyboard is an old Mechanical monster.  It makes SUCH a satisfying click with every keystroke, 
and the best part is it's connected via Serial > PS/2 > USB adapters.  It came from the Electronics Recycling center where I worked.  I also swapped out some keys so that WASD, RDFG, IJKL, F8, the arrow keys, and the DEL key are bold.  The ctrl and alt keys are also slightly different colors.  ( I found like 3 keyboards with the same caps and set it up to my liking :)

My Mouse is a Logitech MX510 from a yard sale.  Not much, but does the job.  

My headset is a second-hand Creative Sound Blaster 3D Tactic Alpha that my uncle gave me after it broke.  I resoldered a few things in the plastic piece with the volume knob, and this thing feels and sounds beautiful even though the vinyl is all tearing off due to age and use.

I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard... it kinda sucks for gaming

I have a super cheap devastator keyboard and an anker gaming mouse. I would love to get a decent keyboard, and a set of not $20 headphones I bought form my university's store

Got a ONN keyboard and a logitech M100 mouse. Nothing fancy, but I'm not complaining. 

Logitech wave keyboard/mouse from a garage sale, 7ish year old turtle Beach headset.

Currently using a:

• Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard, with Cherry MX Browns. Great keyboard, was a holiday present, plenty of macros... soo many...
 • A Logitech G602 Mouse. I'll be honest, I misread the DPI as 12,000, when it's 1,200... sad, I know :(
 •  HyperX Cloud 2 Headphones I ordered off Massdrop, but the company they bulk-bought from took 2 months extra to ship them. Amazingly comfortable, I lost track of how many times I've walked away with them on. Luckily, the 7.1 dongle that started as a USB changes to a 3.5mm jack, where the headphones themselves connect, allowing the two to separate without bending any cables, a wonderful feature for switching to my phone, using the same headphones.

• ..... I have no mouse pad, I use the mouse on a solid wood desk...

i have an old Logitec wireless, but it still runs great:) also a older wolfking keyboard! very nice to game on :)

My current peripherals, very crappy,old logitech speakers,a usable wired mouse that came with my pc,and the keybored that came with my pc.

ATM I don't own a webcam,headphone,or anything that is considered "gaming" peripherals. 

I'am using Samsung RV 509 laptop, powered by a Intel Core i3, it has 3GB of RAM, 320GB HDD no Graphics Card.Using a hp keyboard & a foxin mouse. Only can play the games released around 2008 or early.hahaha!! thank u.

I only have Genius NetScroll 100x mouse and a standard desktop Genius KB100 keyboard. No headphones. Just an ordinary, cheap mouse pad. So winning this giveaway would be great for me. :)

Gaming Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum -- Fantastic KB

(http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g910-orion-spectrum-rgb-gaming-keyboard)

Home theater Keyboard: Logitech DiNovo Edge - wireless

(https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-diNovo-967685-0403-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B000J43HJ8)

Mouse: Logitech G700 -- wired/less, full-black version

(http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/wireless-gaming-mouse-g700)

Other: Razer Orb Weaver 2015 -- non-chroma edt., hardly used, bit too big for my hands

(http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/store/razer-orbweaver-chroma)

Headphones: Steelseries Siberia Prism -- way comfortable

(https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Elite-Gaming-Headset-Artic/dp/B00MSOEV6U)

Mousepad: Corsair gaming XL pad