Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Every piece is so sleek and minimalist, I love minimalist designs. It's not gaudy or awkward to show to guests and it's easy to decorate for if you're changing the setup in your office or room. They're very beautiful products.

i run a logitech g502 mouse, a roccat mk pro keyboard, some sennheiser hd598 headphones on a mionix sargas 900 mouse pad.

:)

I am using a rampage pro gaming keyboard a logitech m705 mouse and I do not have headphones :(

Hey there!

First of all i say thx vm for this great action! gg LT and Feenix :-) And i saw that HS some time ago and really liked it.

My actual KB is a STEELSERIES APEX (which gets company of a STEELSERIES  6Gv2 tomorrow^^), the mouse is an ASUS UX 300 and the HS is a STEELSERIES H4.
On the older sys i use another APEX and additionally a LOGITECH combo MK250 wireless KB and mouse. And a pair of MP3-Player HS. So another real HS much appreciated here. :-)

On 26.7.2016 at 9:40 PM, aSpoink said:

My current keyboard is the Steelseries Apex M500, my mouse is the Steelseries Sensei Raw Frost Blue, and my headset is the Logitech G230. I also like the look of the headset.

Hey!
can u give me a feedback about the M500 pls? Is it your first mech kb or u got sthing to compare with it?
Thx in advance

hi linus, I would love to win this mouse or complete gaming setup!

my current setup is a Logitech G430 headset, Skiller pro keyboard and Logitech proteus spectrum for my mouse.

I hope you choose me;)

Currently using a Logitech MX580 mouse. (Yes, that is an old one.)

My keyboard is (unfortunately) just a cheap, wireless non-gaming keyboard. 

i am rocking some skullcandy headphones , stock lenovo membrain keyboard and mouse and a AOC 21" moniter

kinda want a upgrade

Just some cheap microsoft keyboard and mouse.

Currently using a Razer Taipan, Deathstalker Essential, a Vespula mousepad, and Creative T20 speakers (no headphones haha).

These peripherals look great and hoping they perform great as well, especially the headset and keyboard which really cought my eye.

I don't know how detailed you want when you say peripherals, but, I'm using a Dell 'Entry Level' Keyboard and mouse and Sennheiser headphones (I can't for the life of me find the model number!).

You said peripherals, so here's the rest:
JVC MX-S3

Samsung Display

Dell 'Entry Level' Monitor

- Aalex

I envy people who got that newer gaming gear.. Mine is an old A4tech X7 keyboard. Been using it from 2010 still reliable. Just cleaned it with rubbing alcohol today :D
For the mouse I'm also using Wireless X7 R4 from A4tech, been using from 2012. Yeah both this fella doesn't get that many feature. but I'm quite surprised by their durability. It's still OK to use even now despite how many hours I'm using them.     

I currently have a Rival 300 mouse, a Siberia V2 headset and an unknown old super simple Asus keyboard.

Well since I'm sitting a bit far from my PC (no desk, only couch) I'm using a Microsoft wireless 3000 set (both keyboard and mouse).

Goddamn it, I really need a keyboard right now ._.

On 7/27/2016 at 6:18 PM, Epic_Viper said:

Currently im rocking a coolermaster devastator gaming combo with a sharkoon h10 "gaming" headset. Good luck to everyone :)

P.S. do not buy peripherals from coolermaster

20160727_144656.jpg

hey, why not? coz I was thinking about buying devastator. Tell me all the problems so I don't make that mistake too.

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

I have the superior dell mouse and keyboard that came with my first computer. And I decided I should also get a razor kraken. These prizes would really help my build out. 

I have a razor death adder mouse with one broken button with the paint falling off and razor anasi keyboard with sennheiser pic 360 bt headphones

I'm currently running on a Gigabyte BXBT 1900 with a 17" 4:3 Acer monitor, a QQ Tech mini bluetooth keyboard/mouse and my NarMoo W1M Dual-driver Headphones as my peripherals.

Currently running a K65 and some CM mouse forget its name came in a 20 dollar keyboard mouse combo, would love a mouse upgrade

Wouldent mind the headphones or mousepad either :P

I only am using a mouse and keyboard. My keyboard is a G105 and my mouse is an ET X-08 (9.95 amazon)

Good luck!

I'm still working on my pc, and haven't bought any peripherals yet

This is a General Electric keyboard

The Logitech G502 mouse

And the HyperX Cloud

:3

Genius generic keyboard, A4Tech x7 Oscar mouse and pad, steelseries headphones for xbox.