Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current keyboard and mouse are wireless logitech that i have for 5 years. So need a new peripherals. Tq have a nice day.

Currently using the laptop's keyboard and a Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red edition. Current headset is a steelseries siberia v2.

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

i have cheap logitech everything lol no mouse pad 

My current peripheral setup is a Roccat Pure Optical Mouse, a Roccat ISKU FX Keyboard (membrane) and Logitech G230 Headset.

Currently using a death adder chroma and the old k65. The headset Is senheiser HD 355

Mouse: Corsair M90

Mousepad: Steelseries qck

Keyboard: Corsair k70

Headset: Razer Kraken

My mousepad and headphones are already getting really old so it would be nice if I had a chance to get something new :D 

Rocking a g502, and coolermaster TKL 

This mouse looks fun! 

I'm currently using a Razer Deathadder 2013, Daskeyboard professionals mx browns and a Madcatz F.R.E.Q. 3. Love my keyboard, the mouse cable is getting a bit worn out, and the headset was a cheap $30, I get what I paid for.

I'm rocking a wired usb hp mouse. And a wired usb keyboard from hp. And for my headset, I have nothing so I have to use the speakers. My mousepad was ripped up so i dont use one either. And its all from 2011 in an all in one package which is not pretty good. :/

My current setup:

Mouse: Asus AM1D

Keyboard:  hp ku-0316

Headset: Creative Fatal1ty

and no mousepad

i have a logitech keyboard and a unbranded mouse, and a pair of earbuds.

Currently using a Logitech G500 mouse, steel series 6GV2 keyboard. It would awesome to see how the Feenix peripherals compare. 

Currently using deathadder 2013 and a razer deathstalker that's all :D Looking to upgrade if i can win

I built my very first computer a couple of years ago thanks to your videos! I bought near enough everything I've wanted apart from a headset and a keyboard. I've looked around for a good keyboard for ages and spotted the autore and fell in love with it. But being from England it's hard to get hold of one so I'd love the chance to win it! PS. Linus, Luke and the rest of the team, you're doing a fantastic job and keep up the good work :) peace! 

G502 Mouse, Steelseries QcK mousepad, Frankenstained Pioneer SE-M390 headphones, and a Logitech Internet 350 keyboard. ...dang, that gear looks sweet.

I went to a flea market and found an old guy selling random computer parts and saw he had a Razer keyboard and mouse. Noticing the rest of his stuff was mainly from early 2000s era, I asked him why he had these newer things. Apparently his son passed away and they were his. He was only asking $10 each for them, but I gave him $50 because I felt so bad.

Besides that, a refurb Steel Series headset I got for hella cheap.

Mouse: Logitech G502 which is too heavy for me and has cause pain along my arm

Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+ that is fraying left and right and my arm gets stuck on it and fold the pad as I drag my arm up

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB mx-Red which has dented my table with its aluminium but is otherwise awesome

Headset: Logitech G933 which is just absolute bliss to use but they really should have made the cups able to swivel 180 degrees so you can put the cups downwards for more versatility with the way you put them down

a 90g mouse sounds pretty sweet :P

Well... My current setup is my parents computer monitor (however I recently bought a Benq rl2455hm, so that should be a lot better) and their absolutely amazing HP mouse and keyboard. The one saving grace of my setup is my Kingston Hyper Cloud Black and White edition headset. Even just the mouse would an amazing upgrade!

As of right now I'm running a laptop with a cheap wired Logitech mouse. my headphones actually just broke. I'm about to build my first PC and I'm short on cash so this could really help me.

Im currently using a coolermaster devastator mouse and keyboard combo, Sennheiser hd 598 SE headphones, Padzilla mouse pad, 27" Ben Q 1080p monitor 

I'm currently on a laptop with a functional but somewhat clacky laptop keyboard, a cheap Logitech mouse, and a pair of Sennheiser HD598 headphones. (The Noctua looking ones.)

The keyboard is alright. It works, but it's easy to get achy fingers. The mouse feels cheap, but its lasted me for longer than I expected. The HD598s are definitely the highest quality item in my current setup. I'm a bit of an audiophile, and I do like my music to sound great.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

Current keyboard is Corsair K70 blue switch non rgb, mouse is Logitech G500s n Asus Rog spatha, i got no headset only using headphone which is AKG Q701

Personal Rig: i9 12900k|Msi Z690 Edge DDR4|RTX 3090 Zotac Trinity|Tridentz ddr4 32Gx4 4000mhz|Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb x4|mx500 2tb x 4 | AX1600i | X27p & S2721QS | custom watercooled | AX1600i

NAS Server: 7980xe|H150i|Rampage VI Apex|Titan Xp |Tridentz ddr4 32Gx4 4000mhz|Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb x8|AX1600i

Homelab Server: AMD EPYC™ 7282|DARK ROCK PRO TR4|Supermicro H12SSL-i|Titan Xp |Samsung ddr4 8x32G Rdimm|Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB x8|AX1600i

Backup Server: 7920x|EK360 AIO|PRIME X299-A |Tridentz ddr4 16Gx4 3200mhz|Samsung 970 evo plus 500GB x4|THOR II 1000W

I am using an old IBM keyboard from the 90's, an el cheapo Logitech wireless mouse that often skips when tracking, as well as a 20 dollar pair of Koss headphones. Even the mouse alone would make my day but it would be a night and day difference upgrade if I were lucky enough to win everything. Best of luck to all and keep up the great work, LMG!

Main PC :

CPU = R9 3900X / Motherboard = Asus Crosshair 8 Hero / GPU = EVGA SC Ultra RTX 2060 / RAM = G.Skill 3600 16-19-19-39 ( 32GB / 4x8 ) / Cooling = Dark Rock Pro 4 / Storage = Western Digital Caviar Blue ( X4 ) Crucial 500GB NVME, 500GB 970 EVO/ PSU = Seasonic X-850 Modular / Case = Corsair Carbide 200R

Wireless = Asus PCE-AC56 / Keyboard & Mouse = Corsair K70 MX Blue, Logitech G203 / Headphones = Hyperx Cloud Alpha /

A really cheap ſetup:

Koſs KSC75, Microſoft Mouſe 1000, Microſoft  Keyboard 800, and my bed as the mouſepad xD