Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

A really cheap ſetup:

Koſs KSC75, Microſoft Mouſe 1000, Microſoft  Keyboard 800, and my bed as the mouſepad xD

My current keyboard is Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent switches (2 months old) and my mouse is ROCCAT Kone[+] (2 years old) with Superlux HD-330 Semi-Open Headphone.

Intel Core i3-4160 + Inno3D GTX 960 Herculez X2 + Kingston HyperX 16GB (8GBx2) 1600MHz

Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent Switches + ROCCAT Kone[+]

I have a nice razer mouse and keyboard but no headset. I was hopeing to win the headset and give the mouse and keyboard to my friend that's using a old dell wired mouse and keyboard that he found on the side of the road.

Well I've got some generic Genius gaming keyboard, Rival 100 and SteelSeries mousepad.

Aged Logitech G700, quirky Corsair K60, bit of a dirty Razer Goliathus, and a pair of Sennheiser HD558 headphones with ear pads that are in need of replacement. Not a bad setup but it could certainly be replaced, especially the mouse.

15 dollar wireless HP mouse, a 50 dollar gaming keyboard, and a Turtle Beach EarForce Recon 50P headset. These giveaway items look sexy.

Currently I have a YCCTEAM G10 mechanical mouse SHURE SRH240A headphones and an amazon basics keyboard on a cheap ikea table

Dell 0XD31W keyboard (saving for a good mechanical), Logitech MX Master, and Samson SR850 headphones.

still using some oldschool white-yellowish keyboard and a defender's mouse.

My setup includes the Zebronics 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones, Dell wireless mouse and the Microsoft keyboard. I would love to add these peripherals to my collection.. :)

v7 mouse/ generic asus keyboard, sony studio series headset.

Microsoft wireless optical mouse 2000  and Wireless keyboard 1000  which are not the worst but certainly not the best 

uffff. my peripherals are reaaaaally old. My Keyboard is a Quasad (don't even know if that is an actual brand) with no model number or anything... just quasad. My headset is an 8 year old logitech with a faulty mic and cable, also, the left speaker does not work. Finally the mouse is my only good peripheral though really old, again an 8 year old Steel Series MMO World of warcraft gaming mouse, the paint is fading away and some of the macro buttons do not work.

Setup.jpg

logitech g430's and some hot dell basic keyboard and mouse

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

For my keyboard I use Fujitsu keyboard and for my mouse I use Logitech G600. I use apple earbuds and I would love to upgrade my setup for better performance. 

keyboard: steelseries Apex RAW

Mouse: agk wireless mouse

headset:  samsung earplugs

I run a basic Dell keyboard and for mouse it's a Logitech G g300s and headphones is turtle Beach px22, they all need and upgrade. :)

I want Mouse, I have a $5 dollar mouse I got from Goodwill.

What should I put here?

Current setup has Broken allmost cut in half cyorg keyoard, logitech g402 and for headphones im using superlux hd-330 

I currently have a Genius Slim star 335, a red dragon centrophorus mouse and i don't have any headset or speakers i use my phones earbuds lol... Greetings from Venezuela xD

search in google images crappy dell mouse the first image is what i am using, and has a keyboard to go with it. "sigh"

can't forget old school ;)

My Keyboard is a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000, Logitech Mouse VX Revolution and Headset Audio Technica.

I think the mouse and the headset are awesome!!!