Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently have a random membrane keyboard and a cheap dell mouse

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

My current keyboard is an integrated keyboard (laptop), and my mouse is the touchpad.

Damn son :D

I'm using A4tech Bloody B120 Keyboard, Hama uRage Illuminated mouse and GIGABYTE Ghost (GP-MP8000) mousepad. 

Using a corsar HS40 headset, a razor death adder chroma, a steel series QcK mouse mat, a simple TeckNet cool pad and a back lit generic island laptop keyboard in HP's pavilion gaming laptop with a 950m (sadly) but everything was worth it, after all pc gaming helps me pray to Gabe

IMG_20160731_103649.jpg

I have a laggy steelseries sensei, a standard office keyboard, a qck steelseries mousepad and steelseries siberia headset

I currently have a razer imperator 2012 edition with an HP KU-016 keyboard. I use ether the headphones that came with my Dragon Naturally Speaking software or my sennheiser momentum headphones.

As I am using a Lenovo laptop the peripherals are pretty scarce - Philips bluetooth wireless headphones and a generic wireless mouse. But the prizes would be great for my gf's gaming PC :)

I run a Logitech K120 keyboard, a Logitech M100 cable mouse and a Sennheiser HD 201 earset, one of the most cost efficient headset I've found so far (sound is not too bad for the price)

That Feenix package would give me such a huge boost for my setup, but even the mouse would be a great improvement to my 3 button mouse...

I have a Corsair STRAFE RGB(Japanese layout), a Razer World of Tanks Deathadder, the Razer Goliathus; Control mouse pad and my headphones are the Jabra Revos Wireless, that I use wired. I plan to upgrade the headphones to the Sennheiser HD 6 Mix later this year and possibly get the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum, but thats me being optimistic. Having the full suite would be sweet af. I would love the Autore keyboard, as it would be easier to take places and get signed due to the removable cord, unlike the strafe RGB, not to mention the gold blackplate looks very luxurious. Im not sure how i would go with a hard mousepad, but if i had it, i would try and use it to see if i can get used to it. I would still probably stick with my deathadder tbh, and if i won one of the mice i would probably donate it to my friend who has a destroyed G502. I would probs use the headphones, they seem decent from what little reviews/information i have seen. Thanks for the giveaway and best of luck to everyone. :DDD

Never owned an expensive peripheral.

Currently use a cheap Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Don't own any headphones.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I've got a good setup right now aside from my mouse haha. Got Sennheiser PC 350 SE headphones and a Quickfire TK CM Cherry MX keyboard but a £10 E-Blue Cobra mouse that one of the buttons has fallen off of and you have to press down with the force of a titan to use the middle mouse button...

Currently using a 

Cooler master devastator 2 keyboard and mouse 

A cheap unbranded headset 

Armageddon Bizon mousepad 

I have a Logitech g105 keyboard, a pair of logitech G930 for my headset, a Zowie Fk1 (old model with my shit click delay thing) and QCK small mousepad

Thanks to LMG and Feenix for the giveaway.

I currently have a Das Keyboard Ultimate, Logitech G500, and Sennheiser Momentums. (No mousepad, so sad!)

Good luck to everyone!

Ermmm...my stuff kinda sucks hahaha thats y I neeed it so bad T.T

Microsoft keyboard

X-craft mouse

Armaggedon fuze 7

My peripheral setup:

I use an old school Logitech wireless S520 keyboard which still uses the old school wireless lead receiver which came with an actual bundle, the accompanying laser mouse has been chucked a long time ago. The mouse I then replaced with a Genius Traveller 100, then when I took up gaming, again, replaced the mouse with a Corsair Gaming M65 RGB laser gaming mouse.

My mousepad is the original Razor Destructor pad, version 1, which was purchased in Canada.

The lastly, my headset is the Coolermaster Resonar in-ear gaming headphone. I also use a Creative Inspire T6200 speaker set, as well as a Logitech Z-5500 speaker set in working condition which is used on occasionally.

I'm using a Roccat Kone XTD (which is about to die :(), a Logitech G610 and the HyperX Cloud II.

I am currentlly using a medion standard keymoard, a logitech g400s and a speedlink medusa stereo headset in the usb version. Except for my mouse my equipment is pretty bad:(

I'm using keyboard - Logitech G910 Orion Spark, mouse - Logitech MX518 which is quite old but still awesome and for the headset - Sennheiser PC 360.

Hi !

My beykboard is a steelseries steelkeys 6G, my mouse is logitech G700s, my headset is a Sony MDR-XB500 and I don't know if you can count it as a pheripheral, but I also use a steelseries hard mousepad.

Cheers !

My Keyboard is a Thermaltake Challenger Pro, My mouse is a Thermaltake Black V2 and my headset is a Turtle Beach x11 I have had since my Xbox years oh so long ago. Love to get those headphones though those cans look amazing. 

Starting to build my gaming rig, the Feenix gaming suite would be awesome to have.

I'm using the most generic stuff you can buy at your local store (you probably don't even know these brands :D). It's not that I don't care about them, it's just that I don't really have any spare money to get something really good

I'm actually building my first gaming setup. I haven't built a PC since 2005 and I'm excited to get back into it. I've been slowly buying the parts and, with exception to the keyboard, I haven't gotten around to the peripherals yet.

For the keyboard, I picked up a 60% keyboard kit on massdrop (the hacker variant for those curious). It took FOREVER to finally ship, but I just got it a few days ago and I'm looking forward to breaking out the soldering iron and putting those sweet Cherry MX Blues to work.