Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Have a Razer Blade 14 (2015) and a Logitech MX master mouse. It's great for productivity and MLG excel sheets, but for gaming it's way too to heavy.

For sound I have..well, apple earbuds lol.

I WOUNDER IF THESE THINGS CATCH FIRE A LOT HA HA HA (RISE FROM THE ASH'S LITTLE PHOENIX) I CURRENTLY USE A NO NAMED MOUSE THAT I BOURT FROM EBAY FOR £3 I HAVE NO EAR PHONES ONLY CHEAP EAR BUD'S  AND MY KEYBOARD IS BUILT INTO MY VERY OLD TOSHIBA LAPTOP  SERIOUSLY IT WAS BOURT 2ND HAND 6 YEARS AGO

I am currently on the standard Apple Keyboard with Numeric Pad.. Magic mouse... Pretty good headset at least but.. Eh..

Dont't worry guys. I may be using the mac hardware, but I use Windows via bootcamp when it comes to games which works surprisingly well! I wish I had enough money to build a gaming PC and just use my mac as my editing computer, but I don't. That being said, this giveaway could help towards that goal! Also, want to verify I followed on twitter? Just let me know, and I'll give you the proof! ;)

there is only one word to describe my peripheral : g600

Got no mic/headset/headphones, but got a Razer Deathadder mouse and Razer Orbweaver for le' games, of course all of the pales in comparison to my amazing SIMPLY TYPE! KEYBOARD ACK 260. Yeah, you're jelly ik.

I have a Corsair k70 

razor chroma mamba( I hate the sensor )

samson sr850 headphones. (in serious need of upgrade)

Thanks guys for reading!

1st setup- Laptop

HP Keyboard 

Razer Tampian mouse 

ANKER mouse pad -size Medium

Razer kraken 7.1 headset

2nd setup -Desktop

PC specs -Terrible no ram no Graphics card 

Razer Blackwidow ultimate keyboard 

Turtlebeach headset 50% working

HP mouse and a Hyper X Extended keyboard 

with a Small Monitor

I managed to brick my X99 Extreme4 motherboard this week, and I'm regretting not having a backup system. I have a replacement BIOS chip on order, but am working on building an Arduino-based programmer to flash the existing chips with a downloaded image.

My rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-5820k

32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000

ASRock X99 Extreme4

Sapphire R9 390 Nitro

Corsair RM850i

A fair amount of duct tape

The look of Feenix products is simply astonishing, my current setup is all cheap crap and consist of a ADX headset (that is broken), an old Razer mouse and some old microsoft keyboard that uses a ps2 cable! :D so I could really use an upgrade......... oh and by the way my name is Felix so these things should really fit me ;)

i have a redagon keyboard, redragon mouse and a g230 Logitech headset 

I am currently using a 6 year old razer Naga, the earphones that came with my iPhone and my old Microsoft keyboard(sidewinder I think it's called). I have been holding off on upgrades until Holiday pay rolls in. Last year I splurged on the Asus ROG PG278Q actually after seeing a review you guys did. Accessories aren't as big a replacement deal if they still function IMO. 

On 26/07/2016 at 8:16 PM, CPotter said:

Hello,  i live in South Africa,  my name is Riko and I'm 16 studying to become a Computer science "Doktor" (Afrikaans) 

My setup is as follow - 

Unknown mouse (No logo or sticker) 

Parthica keyboard

Turtlebeach P12 Ps3 headphones

Foam mouse pad (No name)

PC 

i5 4460

Gtx 650

8GB Ram

HP/Dell Box (Can't remember where I got it) :P

Cheapest 1080p Acer monitor I could get ( R400 In Rand or About $25)

Games I play -  CSGO... :/

This next text is not to be greedy -  

I really need gear,  I am a school goer  with no income and a will to get into a IT College, above all that,  everything is way more expensive in South Africa...  I looked at a GTX 970,  it is $200 in America but R7000 in South Africa which translates to 600-700 dollars :/

Thanks for your time reading this...  Sorry if I sound desperate...  But to be honest I am desperate!  

I'm currently using an old hp keyboard, and hp mouse that came with my old computer and the cheap headphones that came with my android phone.

I'm using a Roswill RK6000 along with a Redragon Centrophorus (my trusty Logitech G400 died) on my MacBook Pro Late 2013 (Yeah, I game on a mac. It's not as bad as it sounds). I also have a Logitech G930 that I cannot use since the macbook only has 2 USB ports. Oh, and a Razer Goliathus to go along with that.

I'm using a Microsoft comfort curve keyboard I believe from the early 2000s, a miscellaneous Logitech mouse. For a mouse pad my school's Reasearch paper style manual. Last but not least for audio an old pair of sol Republic headphones that are not nearly long enough causing me to slouch to work. 

Nothing can compare!

MOUSE:  Wacom Intuos GD Mouse (19 Years old but still the king) I need three fullsize mouse buttons for Maya
MOUSEPAD: Yeah maybe the priciest mouspad there is - a Wacom Intuos GD A3 Tablet
KEYBOARD: Apple alluminium keyboard with numeric keypad (editing)
HEADSET: No headset. I use speakers and a microphone. All the headsets I used to date were at some point (after 8 to 10 hours of use) very uncofortable and annoying.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Log G500s mouse, k350 logitech keyboard, Hyperx Cloud 2

Got a Cooler Master Devastator combo (KB + Mouse) with it's squeaky mouse wheel and buggy sensor on top of a steelseries qck pad.

Currently using random panasonic headphones.. Serves their purpose for now i guess...
Btw Good luck to all participants in this giveaway :)

A4Tech KD something keyboard

A4Tech X-7 mouse

A4Tech HS-200 headphones

StealSeries QCK mousepad

Corsair K65 RGB

Steelseries Rival 300

HyperX Cloud

Xtrfy XGP1-L4

my current setup includes a Rosewill RGB 80 keyboard, a razer abyssus, a pair of sennheiser HD 518's and a cheap condensor mic from amazon.  Would love some of these and could give anything else to my friend who sorely needs new peripherals.  

Vengence k70 Keyboard, Lavawolf m701 mouse, Logitech speakers, Blue Snowball Microphone, and Turtle beach p11 headset.

I have a perixx keyboard, a technet raptor mouse and loitech G430 headphones.

I'm using a Steel Series Mouse pad, IBUYPOWER mouser (free one included in some purchases), Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z RGB keyboard, and i dont really have a gaming headset but when in need of one i just use my Sennheisers Momentum

I have a Logitech g500 (old) mouse along with a razer black widow ultimate 2012 edition and use Logitech g35 original headphones.