Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I just bought a gaming desktop,with the help of Linus his videos vut I still need a mouse and or keyboard. Msi Gtx 1080, 250GB ssd, 1T Hdd, I7-6700k so yeah would like to win

Those Feenix headphones look great!

I have a multimedia DELL keyboard and a UTechSmart Venus 16400 dpi mmo mouse. Great setup for playing some games, but I need some nice cans ;)

Its Just a laptop nothing else its a toshiba : /

Well...my current setup is quite sad.  

Logitech MK300 combo.  Amazing battery life for a wireless combo (8 months on mouse, 1 year + on keyboard), horrible ergonomics!  My hands hurt just typing this reply!

I'm running a Pentium dual core 3.2GHz with 8GB and a GTX 950 with faux mechanical keyboard and cheapo mouse. 

Would be AMAZING to have a great gaming rig like that! 

Just a dell keyboard, a mouse from some dodgy unknown company, and a GameCom 788.

I am currently using my Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator mouse and keyboard.

standard logtech wireless keyboard and mouse and headset is sennheiser 598s.

I am looking to buy a new gaming pc so this would really fit the bill if i won.

good luck to everyone who entered.

I'm currently running a
Razer Deathstalker Chroma Keyboard
Razer Goliathus Mouse pad

Feenix Vitesse Mouse

Some Logitech wireless headset (not made for gaming)

❤️ Feenix design!

all this would help out so much currently using a AULA SI-859 keyboard and a Zelotes mouse with a DLAND 3.5mm headset i really love how smooth and slick everything is compaired to mine.

Currently I"m using a pretty standard peripherals, I have a logitech  K120 keyboard and a standard logitech mouse, I also have an LG Flatron W2253TQ monitor, an Xbox One controller and a Kotion Each G2000 Headset.

I'm using a CM storm green keyboard and mouse combo, my headset is some cheapo $7 biglots headset :(.

why always this stupid twitter requirement >.< what about us that dont use twitter....>:(

I have a logitec g502 mouse a genius keyboard and a wow mouse pad

I'm rocking the generic key board and mouse that comes with any standard computer. What's up?

well iv got et mouse of ebay for 5a and my key bored is a gembird so not that good .... my pc a just got 4 weeks or so hope to get sum swag go with it and love look of the Feenix Collection if had $$/ ££ a wud buy them FeelBadman 

pc.jpg

Cool giveaway, If I don't end up winning the mice here I might just buy one myself, they look perfect for me as a claw grip gamer.

Right now I use a Roccat Kone XTD (My 2nd one!) I love it from the bottom of my heart, best mouse I've ever used. 

I have a brand new Senheiser HD558 headset, just got it today, and am using a Corsair K70 RGB. Can't complain at all about my setup :D 

i am using razer naga. qpad mk 85. and a pair of steelseries siberia v3

a cheap old Trust GXT14S gaming mouse, no keyboard because the steelseries keyboard on my msi ge72 is better then everything I ever had and a sort of kind of working 8 years old, 2 triggers broken, gamepad. Mouse and gamepad together back then were 25 Euros. 

And please forgive me for my bad english im from germany

Hello my name is Corey. I have a Razer Death Ader Mouse, a Razer Blackwidow x Tournament Edition Chroma, Sades SA902 headset, a Kuper mouse mat, 1 ASUS VS228H-P 21.5" Black Full HD Monitor and thats it for my set up:):):)

Love the giveaway! My current setup is a laptop with no peripherals!(At college and left the good stuff at home...would be great to get some stuff for college!) Thanks!

Hello.

So my current peripheral setup is quite basic (originally meant for a Hackintosh, not a gaming PC) - an Apple Keyboard, Apple BT Trackpad, a standard Logitech USB mouse (dunno the model) that was laying around my house, and for the headphones I use Beats Studio 2.

I actually have a mousepad (just a random mousepad I got from my dad's office), which is as big as a core i7 box :D 

I'd love to get a new setup (obviously), but I also wish good luck to others :)

currently using corsair K95 keyboards, M95 mouse, corsair h1500 headset

currently using a Logitech K120 and the mouse that want with it. My headphones are the turtle beach X12