Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Logitech G600 mouse, CM Storm Quickfire Stealth keyboard, Audio Technica ATH-AD700X headphones

A wireless membrane HP keyboard, along with a wireless HP office mouse and Apple earpieces :D

I'm using Hyperx cloud core headset, logitech g402 mouse with a generic cloth mousepad and logitech k100 for keyboard. 

:-) I'm still using a Logitech K310 and a Roccat Savu. No mousepad. But at least a 5.1 Analog Roccat Kave.

mine logitech m90 has done it's job quite well over 2 yeas for a 5$ solution but i have to admit i need a repacement now

an old dell mouse with a 2$ mouse pad a pair of earbuds and logitech keyboard

Currently using a Ducky Shine 3 and Logitech G400s on my Chromebook CB3-131... Gets the job done. Can handle tech tips and Runescape simultaneously!

Logitech wireless keyboard

rival 700 mouse

razer firefly mousepad

audio technical ath m40x

My current AMAZING set of peripherals is a whole DELL keyboard... I have no idea witch model it is but it is rreeeealllly "good", trust me. Then, I have a Logitech G500s mouse witch is in full working condition and then to put the cherry on top I have the Logitech G430s, where the right ear cup is being held together with gorilla glue... Also, their mesh cups hurt so much... 

So, in conclusion, why would I need some lovely new beautiful peripherals when I have the GODLY setup I have?!?!?! I mean thanks but no thanks...

(I don't know if you could tell but that was sarcasm.... I would love those lovely products)

These would be very nice to own. Currently sporting a Microsoft Sidewinder x4 keyboard , a Cyborg R.A.T. 7 mouse, and a Steelseries QcK+ CS:GO Edition mousepad with an Astro A40 Headset + MixAmp.

boy oh boy another giveaway......

it would be great if i get one, probably wont get it...

there will be at least 100 pages soon.....

with about 20 person in each page......

i would literally just amazed if i won one of that mouse....

considering the chance is about 0.0025 if you dont believe me....

my current keyboard is micropack keyboard and its the cheapest one and my mouse ... i dont know what brand is this but i get it online at lazada and it cost only $4, im my mouse pad hahaha its just a piece of thick paper that sized 50x50 CM hahhaha also im using headset from samsung when i brought my phone

Welp. My peripherals are an acer MOF9UO mouse that came bundled with my acer pc and a Compaq SK-2085 keyboard from an older pc. Also, I have a couple of old Creative speakers. This would be a nice thing to get Orz ;w;.

Now I have Bloody R7 mouse using on A4tech mousepad. Keyboard is GX Gaming imperator pro and finally headphones I'm using - Creative Fatal1ty.

I'm currently using some cheap logitech keyboard+mouse combo, tight budget, Mexico anyone?... anyway, thanks for this guys! you are all awesome!

im using a keyboard that that came whit my mouse name DYNEX and that mouse is dead so i got the Lenovo Y Gaming Precision Mousem and some cheap logitec headset and a mousepad that i got from my mother from vegas.

Here's my current setup

System:

Intel Core i7 4790

EVGA Nvidia GTX 780 SC

16 GB G.SKILL Sniper DDR3 RAM

240 GB PNY SSD + 1 TB WD Black Storage

Peripherals:

Dell UH2715 2560x1440 Monitor 

Leopold FC750RT with Cherry MX Blue switches

Logitech G5012 Proteus Core

Sennheiser HD598 SE with Antlion Modmic

Twitter handle: @fancymans

i didn't want to spend a lot on my peripherals, so i'm rockin a CM Storm Recon mouse (that I really want to replace) and Tt eSports Poseidon Z keyboard.

I'm currently using Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard and mouse with Afterglow headset and a generic mousepad. 

A Steelseries Apex (the original) and a g700s from logitech I got 3 years ago, random over ear headphones from local computer shop

My keyboard is a aula gaming keyboard (which I think is good for $23 mechanical keyboard). My mouse is a red dragon gaming mouse ($14), my headset is my afterglow ps4 headset with a broken Bluetooth USB thing that I use for pc and ps4. And my mousepad is some old random mouse pad that I got from my dad

IMG_0409.JPG

Currently using a logitech g502 mouse, and a corsair vengeance 1500 headset that I've had to resolder  twice, I really need to go wireless...

Nice! I'm using a slowly dying Razer Deathadder and a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid

I'm currently using:

Razer Lycosa

Razer Naga

Razer Nostromo 

Razer Goliathus 

After Glow PS4 Headset