Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I currently own a roccat mouse that is pretty much broken, and a membrane keyboard of all things. My headset is pretty good, but an extra one can't hurt :)

my curent peripherals are a FUNC ms3 v2, a rosewill rgb kalih blue 10keyless keyboard, and sennheiser pc350's  the only thing I don't care for is that my c key cchatters.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Nice gear 

My current set up is a all in one computer from hp (hp omni 100 pc), i have a standard key bored and mouse from hp with a beat up headset from cyber power that was handed down from my cousin.

My current peripheral setup is a Dell MS111 mouse (in bad shape),  a Dell KB212 keyboard (also in bad shape) and a stock earphones I got with a Samsung phone. My setup is sad. 

Me peripherals, nah I just got my good old track pad and built in keyboard.

Headphones are Redragon Garuda H101,keyboard is some old random keyboard i had laying around and my headphones are Skull Candy Crusher

I am currently running a Daskeyboard 4C Ultimate, Steelseries M700, Glorious PC Gaming wrist rest and huge mouse pad, and Bose earphones.

My current peripherals

Logitech K12 Mouse & Keyboard

Logitech G430 headset

That mouse looks sick. :3

No (working) head set, cheapo MMO mouse (dont even play MMO's) and a standard keyboard that my first PC came with (my first PC was a crappy £150 thing that i put a £40 GPU in)

I am currently using a Logitech G230 headset a logitech G402 mouse and a eMachines KB0511 with a wibbly spacebar and a missing s key (replaced with a end key)logitech (mouse).jpgkeyboard.jpgheadset.jpg

Computer Specs

Graphics card: Sapphire R9 380 CPU: AMD Athlon x4 750k 3.4 ghz | RAM: Team Vulcan 2x4gb ddr3 2133mhz dual channel | Motherboard: MSI FM2-A55M-E33 | Tower: Coolermaster Elite 370 |

I have a razer deathstalker keyboard, razer kraken headphones and some random Chinese mouse I got off eBay.

Using Logitech G400 mouse, G710+ mech keyboard and Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 headset

My current setup is a Ducky Legend keyboard, a Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, and Sennheiser HD 380 pro headphones.

Used Logitech G602 from a friend, an HP keyboard I got at a garage sale for 5 bucks, a $1 mouse pad and a pair of Logitech G430s.

My mouse isn't very great for gaming though since its pretty heavy.

I use a razer deathadder chroma and some sony mdr-mc7 noise canseling headphones

i don't have a mouse pad and I use my laptop's keyboard which is falling appart

I use a red dragon mouse and some random old cheap pair of Logitech headphones

This would be an awesome way to upgrade my Apple keyboard, inexpensive Anker mouse and Kitsound Bluetooth headphones.

Good luck to everyone!

Got a nearly broken officeworks mouse, hp laptop keyboard, samsung earphones and waiting on 1080 for my first build.

Generic 12€ keyboard.
20€ Trust mouse.
Cheap-ass 20€ Pioneer headphones.
I don't even know why I'm entering with the awesome killer setup I already have, but yeah.

I currently have Sennheiser PC360 headphones. My keyboard is the Steelseries 6Gv2 and my mouse is the Steelseries Rival 300.

blackwidow 2014,random logitech mouse and some i dont even know plantronics cheap headset

Tesoro keyboard, Logitech MX Performance, Logitech C920 webcam, Blue Yeti, and Apple earpods lol

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

Some $20 bundle with cheap headphones,keyboard and mouse,would really like to win

I'm using a Logitech membrane keyboard with a broken backspace and a ps2 Compaq ball mouse with a cutting board for a mouse pad with no headphones.

yet my machine is powerful.

I stick with a $20 liquid gel anime titpad that I received from a good buddy of mine. For audio I stick with the Logitech G430, which was a pain to set up at first. Then for mouse, I just use a Steelseries Rival 100