Should my budget build include a cheap case?

Hello everyone I would like some opinion on whether my first pc case  should be cheap or should I spend a decent amount of money on it. I'm  trying to save as much money as possible and I think the case is least important but I like the idea of being future proof (reason I have z170 instead of h170 motherboard) This is what have currently http://pcpartpicker.com/user/TerrellB/saved/tRMG3C 

I would like to save a couple more dollars so any other part suggestions are welcome too.

Cases are one of the few parts that you can honestly cheap out on. As long as its not going to fall apart and can contain the parts you want you're good to go.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

14 minutes ago, Psikik said:

Hello everyone I would like some opinion on whether my first pc case  should be cheap or should I spend a decent amount of money on it. I'm  trying to save as much money as possible and I think the case is least important but I like the idea of being future proof (reason I have z170 instead of h170 motherboard) This is what have currently http://pcpartpicker.com/user/TerrellB/saved/tRMG3C 

I would like to save a couple more dollars so any other part suggestions are welcome too.

If you want an okay Case for cheap, the DIYPC Solo T1-R is around $30 and has support for 140mm water cooling 

Buy whatever case you like just make sure it has decent options/support for upgrading components, it's competently put together and it's not made of tin foil.

if you are you to upgrade to a 240mm or 280mm radatior later for cpu cooler, make sure to get a case that supports it. Otherwise its no real problem imo

Main system:

i7 6700k @4.8ghz 1.45v

ROG Maximus Hero VIII

Gigabyte G1 980ti Sli @1500 ghz

Samsung 950 pro 512gb

16gb G.Skill Ripjawz V @3400mhz 

Corsair H115i 280mm AIO

Corsair 400c Case

Corsair RM1000i

Backup/Older/Toys:

Intel i3 6100 @4.6ghz 1.52v

Asrock B150M Pro4/Hyper

Intel 750 series 400gb

Radeon Rx 470 XFX

Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm AIO 

inWin 303 case

AMD Phenom II x4 940 @3.9ghz 1.65v

Gigabyte 780g mobo

Corsair H100 240mm AIO

Corsair Dominiator 8gb DDR2 @1066

Evga GTX 750ti FTW @1450mhz

Thermaltake Matrix case (modded)

"The best way to look stylish on a budget is to try second-hand, bargain hunting, and vintage" 

First thanks for all of your guy's thoughts, adding a 240 rad in later is something I would to do so I guess that's somewhere I could make a price point